Guilt Trip

"Lance, I'd like to talk to you... alone."

"Oh-okay..."

"Adam wha-"

"Shiro, shh."

Adam waved lance towards him, and they stepped outside.

"Come here." He pulled him into a hug, and lance cried in his shoulder.

"I know this is hard. You've been broken down for years. And you had no one to open up to. I'm sorry I wasnt there for you more."

"I love him. And i- I just had to sit and wait while he suffered. I'll never forgive myself for not risking my life for his. That's why, I'll never leave his side again. Never. I wont let anyone touch him ever again."

"Lance. Dont feel so guilty. You did all you could, and hes back yeah? Everything's fine. No need to be so stressed. Itll mess with your powers too. You dont want to have... another episode..."

"...that... that was a one time thing. Theres no way that could happen again."

"I just dont want you to get hurt... or lose control, and hurt someone else."

"I wont! I've barely even used my powers since then. I wear gloves most of the time now, so its contained, a-and I cant hurt anyone."

"...that may not be the way. You need to learn how to control it, rather than hide it."

*yes appreciate the frozen ref*

After a minute of silence, shiro showed up in the doorway.

"L-lance? I think you need to fix keith."

They sprinted into the living room, and keith was in his galra form.

Keith looked up at lance, tears pouring from his eyes. "Lance, i-i cant change back... it..."

Lance knelt down in front of him, and pulled him down into an embrace. Keith put his arms around him, and cried into his shoulder.

"Calm down, your okay. The more you freak out the worse its gonna get."

Suddenly, keith wasnt galra anymore.

Shiro couldnt beleive it, "wow... Just like that."

Adam smiled, "you two were really meant for each other huh."

"What?" Keith looked at his arms, "I'm back!! I didn't even notice!"

Lance got up and sat next to him on the couch and leaned on his shoulder.

"So what caused this?" Adam questioned shiro suspiciously.

"We were talking about his powers."

Keith interupted, "I'm just a little sensitive when it comes to fire. That's all.

Lance looked at him, concern in his eyes, "you've never been stuck though. You can normally change back, unless its... one of those."

"Yeah..."

"Maybe he was just more emotional than he thought," adam started to stroke his chin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.