The Annoyingly Intoxicating Boy

I was blasting My Chemical Romance from the speakers of my room as I did an electric slide on my bedroom floor. Screaming along to the lyrics because my dad and siblings weren't home tonight. I was actually a good dancer and I was pretty flexible from my Jujitsu and Karate skills. I did a dance that I was choreographing as I go along. I was in my moms grey t-shirt and maroon boy shorts. My hair was in a messy bun as I was getting ready for bed. Finally I plopped into bed and turned down the volume to my speaker with a remote and turned on some less upbeat songs, listening as they play through the speakers. Just as I was getting ready to turn out my lamp I heard clapping. I slowly turned to my window and then shot out of bed and scanned the outside for any signs of the noise. I looked across the way and there was a guy, looking at me. I almost screamed but managed with a gasp and a couple of swear words. Only then did I really take in his features. This boy was drop dead gorgeous. He had dark brown-blackish hair and cobalt blue eyes. I myself was quite bland compared to him with medium brown hair and dark, green eyes. He was standing in the house next door, but that house was for sale. I slowly was starting to panic and thought about calling for help when he spoke.

"Well isn't this a lovely way to meet my new neighbour", he said and chuckled.

I blushed bright red. "Yeah, it's nice to know that I have to shut my curtains from now on. Great", I replied sarcastically.

He began laughing again, "God is finally upon us. I finally found someone as sarcastic as me. I didn't think the world could handle it".

I fight back a grin but it manages to escape. "I'm Rebecca, you can call me Becca, Bec, Becky or whatever. Hopefully one of us isn't as sarcastic as the other so you won't have to move again".

"Chase", he smirked, "Was that My Chemical Romance?"

"Oh my god, he has good music taste too", I quirked my eyebrows, "I think I found the guy version of me".

I laughed before drawing my curtains shut and gave a muffled, 'night' as I climbed into bed and took out my bun before realizing that he saw me in my boy shorts. Oh crap, but oh well. I was too tired to really give a damn. I slid into bed and hoped that maybe I could catch a break but no I heard sounds of boys and the blasting of music from across the way. God, and I actually thought he was cute. I pulled my hair back into a bun and then opened my curtains, then my window.

"Would you keep it down or I swear to god I'm going to go over there and rip out your intestines then strangle you with them", I yelled.

I looked over to see three boys looking back at me. One innocently, one cheekily and one amused. Of course the one who looked amused was Chase, that stupid bastard. I thought I knew the other two but I couldn't place my finger on it. That's when the door opens and I almost jump over to their window and strangle the person standing there. "What the hell, Bobby?" I screech.

My twin brother looks back at me. I swear I'm going to kill him if he has anything to do with this. All three boys shoot back and look at Bobby. "How do you know her?" one of the boys ask and I snort in reply.

You see we were fraternal twins. I looked more like my mom and he looks more like my dad. "He's my brother", I chuckled at all there surprised faces, "I still have no idea who the two of you are though".

"I'm offended", he replied while placing a mocking hand over his heart, feigning being hurt.

The other replied, "I'm James London and this is Will Feign".

My mouth almost dropped when they said who they were, the quarterback of Anvil high, of course the more cheeky one and then the more reserved yet annoying at the same time was the star hockey player. I mumbled curses under my breath and self consciously tugged my moms shirt down more to cover my boy shorts. They were all laughing and I started to glare at them. God, I should know better having four guys around all the time. I know what your thinking, oh she is such a slut. But no. I have two twin older brothers as well, they called it a miracle that it happened both times but I think they only wanted three kids tops. Then there's my dad. That's it. Just me and my boys, I didn't know how I didn't drive myself insane sometimes. "Okay well sorry it's dark and I'm tired cause it's three in the morning", I snapped.