II

"Aren't you excited?" asked the short jet black haired girl in a monotonous tone that contradicted the point of the question itself

"Of course, I am, Nara it's the trip of a lifetime!" answered the wavy hair brunette with a scoff as if the question had been on her mind already, giving her bags the final eye check about to zip it.

For a passer by, Nara sounded like she was about to be dragged on a one way trip to the middle of nowhere forced by the brunette because of her emotionless speech and droopy eyes but Eun knew better, she could feel the sparkle hidden within Nara's words. She knows her feelings and what she has to say without a word being said from the latter, they have been best friends after all and basically grew together.

She knows Nara more than anyone, the same way around. They were black and white, ice and heat and despite their opposing personalities, they were inseparable.

Eun took a deep breath before finally zipping up her bag and heading towards the mahogany door, the hesitation was obvious.

"Nervous?" questioned the black-headed girl.

"I'll get myself in trouble in a strange city."

"That's why I'm travelling with you."

"Will you keep me out of it?" The worry was in her eyes, Nara could see it, anyone could see it for Eun was as clear as glass. She can't hide her emotions, her feelings were always on display even to strangers, Nara didn't know if she should envy her for that aspect or pity her for it.

"Nah, I'll get myself in with you." the smirk on her face while she said those words were enough to make Eun's eye's glint like a twinkling star after midnight.

"Now let's get these bags in the car, we have a long trip ahead." said the black haired girl tossing her jacket over her shoulder, sliding her bags over the well marbled floors followed by a jumping around clapping little Eun as they both headed towards the lavish inky car.

The chauffeur opened the door for them and set the bags at the trunk while the two ladies were seated at the backseat, both preparing for a long-wanted voyage.

A/N

This so far is the shortest chapter cuz idk y probably a part of the introduction. Anyway, look forward to it and see u in the next chapter (shameless promo) :))))