III

"Oh hyung, look! Jimin got a chocolate with his meal!" said Jungkook pointing at Jimin's flight meal then whispered something to Hoseok

Jimin kept staring at it curiously, checking everyone's meal that didn't have that bar of chocolate while Namjoon was confused.

"Maybe she just likes you," he added talking about the air hostess.

"I don't think so hyung, she was obviously flirting with Hoseok hyung," he furrowed his eyebrows, "he'd have one by now, if she were."

Jimin started eating the chocolate till he saw another kid having a chocolate too, Jimin froze, his head snapped back at Hoseok who was failing to hold back a laugh.

And for the second time in the same day, Jimin just-

"AAAAAHHHHHH! YOU BASTARD!"

---------

"FINALLY!" screamed Jungkook as he entered the hotel room, he threw the bags aside and dropped on the bed.

"Yo! I get the bed closest to the A.C.," Namjoon shouted back, Jimin just walked in silently.

"I can't believe grown men actually fight over beds," sighed Hoseok.

"Jimin, which bed are you taking?" asked Hoseok to which he received a glare.

He chuckled "Someone's still salty. C'mon, chimmy!"

"Don't chimmy me! You guys were rude! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW EMBARRASSING IT WAS TO BE TREATED LIKE A CHILD!"

"It wasn't that bad."

"OH REALLY? Whose idea was it?! WHOSE IDEA WAS IT?!"

Jungkook played dead, Namjoon was unpacking while Hoseok pursed his lips.

"It's that little brat, isn't it?" he shouted heading over to Jungkook's bed, the younger could feel his heart beat so loud he tried planning an escape but there was no way out with Jimin stomping over so quickly, he couldn't outrun him at that moment.

Jimin stood in front of the seemingly dead body, he huffed angrily and held the blankets.

He'll strangle me with his little hands.

The youngest thought taking in his last breath only to be surprised.

Jimin pulled the blankets and tucked Jungkook in, he caressed his hair slowly as he neared him, he whispered,

"You're dead for real when you wake up."

"Aww sweet Jiminie is back, you still love us," said Hoseok.

"Yeah yeah I do," Jimin grinned at Hoseok then back to Jungkook who even though had his face half covered was clearly gulping.