XXI

IM BACK :)

------

Chats and gossip were exchanged between Taehyung and Eun, leaving a little room for Jimin to share, for he could only listen to their adventurous, humorous history

Jimin concluded they had known each other for their entire childhood and looking at the other man, he knew he was no match to him, his bright yet scary aura, his innocence yet his masculinity.

He owned a restaurant while Jimin's most valuable was his polaroid camera, and to top it all off the man was dressed from head to toe in brands, leather, silk and jewelry. He couldn't even price the big Gucci brooch on his chest.

"Eun, remember when I used to braid your hair as you sat on my lap?" Taehyung said in a bit louder tone as if waking Jimin up from his haze. Jimin looked at them frowning, picking up his glass of juice.

"Please, we were so little," it was evident from the way Eun's voice wavered that she was embarrassed.

Taehyung looked at Jimin dead in the eye, "why don't you come here, I want to see how good I remember braiding."

Jimin choked on his lemonade, he spilled the liquid over his outfit and the couch, "I'm sorry, where's the bathroom?"

"First door, to the right," the tall man smirked, "take your time."

Jimin reached the toilets, he looked at his reflection in the mirror, thinking why would Eun bring him there? Would she want him to see that? What for? He knew he was no match, he knew he was nothing compared to that good-looking-sculpted-face man so he decided to leave rather than sit as speechless as the armchair watching a man flirt with a woman he thought liked back.

Jimin went to the office, apologizing, "I'm sorry Eun but I need to leave."

"Wait, I'm going with you," she said as she packed her bag and said her goodbyes to the man, taking a step ahead of Jimin.

Jimin walked behind her til he was stopped by Taehyung grabbing his arm, "you didn't wish me a farewell,"

"Farewell," he breathed out.

Taehyung pulled him in,his undertone drastically changing, his voice deeper and his gaze soul-piercing, he whispered through his gritted teeth, "hurt her and you're dead."

The blonde man was taken aback at the sudden change, with a little push to the back he followed Eun. His mind foggy with the words said, and his head cloudy with the tall man and Eun's relationship.

"Sorry about Taehyung, he tends to get protective," Eun gave him a warm smile, "he didn't mean to be rude."

"Hah, yeah," his voice broke, "obviously."

She nudged him.

"Taehyung is a close family friend," Eun explained, walking step by another, "his father, my father's previous partner, owns the restaurant and the hotel I'm staying at, and Taehyung and his brother, Seokjin, are running them."

"Really?" Jimin chuckled bitterly, "cool."

"Anyway," Eun tried to muster up the courage to bring up the topic she wanted to avoid most yet was most urgent to say, "I need to tell you something,"

She stopped in her steps and turned her body towards him emphasizing the importance of her talk.

Jimin looked at her abruptly at the sudden stop, "What is it?"

She took a deep breath in,

"I'm leaving in a week."

-------

Jimin walked through the dark narrow streets, his lips turning downwards and his heart twinging in pain. He looked at his vibrating phone again, the screen flashing his friend's name but he shut it off.

He hadn't returned since Eun's last words that left him in a haze, he just kept wandering aimlessly, her words circulating in his head. He had only seen her a few times yet she affected him so much or maybe he was sensitive -he thought.

Jimin headed back to the hotel, his feet sore from all the walking yet his heart's pain overpowered it. He knocked once before Hoseok opened it.

"What took you so long?"

"Were you with her all this time?"

He ignored all his friends' prying and threw his numb body on his bed, without a word he slouched.

Jungkook slowly nudged his hanging leg, "You good, bro?"

"Sheleavesinaweek," he mumbled into the sheets incoherently. The three men scrunched their noses at their friend's figure.

"Wha-?"

"I SAID SHE LEAVES IN A WEEK!" he screamed, taking the others by surprise as he threw his arms all around, punching the pillow and throwing the duvet away,

"AND THAT ******* TAEHYUNG! AAAAHH!!"

They stood stunned at Jimin's fit, they had never seen him that mad before, they were speechless.

He went on punching thin air, thrashing around whatever came in his way.

He held Jungkook's shoulders shaking him, "Do you know what he said?!"

The youngest froze, shock written all over his face as Jimin shook him again harder, "DO YOU?!"

Jungkook shook his head furiously at the upsurge, wholly unaware of what the other wanted him to say.

"HE FREAKING ASKED HER TO SIT ON HIS LAP!!" he shouted, "RIGHT IN FRONT MY OWN EYES!"

To react was beyond question at that moment as they all watched their brother's crazy mood swing, wide-eyed, they all were.

"HuRt HeR ANd YoU'Re dEaD," he mimicked, "I WILL SO KICK YOUR ASS YOU GOOD-FOR-NOTHING JERK!"

The room went silent as Jimin started huffing, his face was red with the eruption before he collapsed on the bed,

"She leaves in a week," he cried.

-------

A/N

Hey guys sorry for the long wait but now that im finally back on track we can get this started ;)

The updates will be every other day and soon they'll be everyday ;)

Ps. The loved one will be updated soon as well hopefully cuz im juggling two books and its very difficult

Have fun~ :)