XXVIII

The brunette sat at a cafe, her hands wrapped around a milkshake as she waited for her lover to show up. She had gotten there hours earlier as she didn't want to talk to Nara.

She left the room without a word, without even looking back despite hearing her name called. She needed more time to think of what had happened, if fighting Taehyung and Nara only was that hard, how would fighting her father, who was nothing compared to them, be like?

She needed a plan, Jimin was in a very bad position, poor, no social status and with no future ahead, seemingly. She hated admitting those words but it was the reality and she needed to wake up from her fantasy world to convince her father.

It's my life, she screamed at her best friends the previous night, her roars full of confidence but she knew most that she had very little to do. She sighed deeply and closed her eyes for a moment.

"What's Miss Universe so stressed about?" a soft chuckle came along and Eun couldn't help but smile at the voice she adored. She opened her eyes to find him sitting ahead of her, his eyes turned into crescents as he smiled.

He's worth it.

"Nothing, how are you?"

"I'm good since I saw you."

She cringed but liked it nonetheless.

"By the way, have you heard from Taehyung?" he questioned, carefully bringing it up.

Jimin didn't know whether Taehyung was behind it or if anyone knew.

"No, why? Did something happen?" Eun asked as she took a sip of her drink.

"No, nothing just wondering," he continued, "I'll grab a drink, need anything?"

Eun shook her head as he strode to the counter.

Both of them having worries clouding their minds, leaving a sense of guilt for not talking it out but both of them didn't want to bother the other so they just enjoyed the company and smiled like nothing ever happened.

The cafe was empty as night fell, Eun had already left since she hadn't slept and needed rest leaving Jimin behind who found himself lost in thought.

The next day would mark her last day there, he wanted to spend more time with her, talk and laugh more but she was worn out, he didn't know what happened but he knew he shouldn't push her especially when she called for a car to pick her up.

Eun doesn't like riding cars.

He finally packed his stuff and was ready to head out when a figure loomed over. He sat ahead of him putting his phone on the table, he looked Jimin dead in the eye.

"Where are you going so early?" he grinned, "we have a lot to talk about."

----------

A tall girl walked into the building, her hoodie covering her face, hiding her from any watchers.

Dressed in black from head to two, she took steps in. Climbing up the broken stairs and run out walls, she grimaced as she almost lost balance.

The building was small, crowded, broken and with little space to move. Located in the local part of the city, Nara didn't doubt it was the place.

She looked at the screenshots she saved on her phone.

"I swear if this isn't the right place," she whispered to herself.

She knew she shouldn't have been there in the first place but she had to do something for Eun.

Her best friend hadn't talked to her since the fight, Eun had never been like that. She was a sister to her, the sister she never had and she let her down.

So risking it by taking screenshots off of Taehyung's phone that morning, the conversation between him and a few strangers telling them to do things she only saw in movies, she got the address.

Break through,

Don't take or destroy anything,

Just scare them.

She didn't know he would drop so low yet she understood him. It hurt her more when she understood him.

She reached the required floor as said by the owner, hearing the floor creaking beneath her with every step. She knocked on the door, her knuckles surprised with the thin material.

A brown haired boy opened, his hair disheveled, and eyes widened at the visitor.

"I came here to apologize," she looked behind him to see two more men at the back, looking at her with equal shock, "I also need your help."

-------

A/N

Now it's so high up here
I want you tuned in to my eyes
Yeah, you makin' me a boy with luv

OH MY MY MY
OH MY MY MY