IV

The loud sound of someone rummaging through the bags at 6 am woke Namjoon up

"What- what's there?" He opened one of his eyes squinting to the sudden light, the room was a mess, Jimin with groomed hair and well dressed was leaning on his bag, throwing the luggage everywhere.

Clothes, toothpaste, shampoo and even snacks were all on the floor.

Namjoon cleared his throat, "What are you looking for?"

"My zink papers, I can't find them."

"What?" Namjoon tried to comprehend whatever Jimin was saying.

"Those little cards I put in my polaroid to get pictures!"

"Oh yeah yeah, it must be somewhere, look through Jungkook's bag."

"I did! But I didn't find anything! Plus his camera is digital. Oh God, I must've forgotten them back home!"

Jimin sat on the edge of the bed closest to his, dodging Hoseok's unnaturally positioned leg.

He had his head down in his hands, pulling through his hair every now and then.

Namjoon sighed and went closer to his friend, he wanted to sleep. Damn, he was dying to put his head back on that pillow after a long flight but his friend was troubled and he knew very well Jimin wouldn't sleep, neither would Namjoon.

"We can buy some from here, don't worry also, why do you need them so early?"

"It's expensive and I don't have extra money, I wanted to explore the city today and take some photos."

Jimin sighed looking all gloomy.

"I have some I can lend you and I think Hoseok does too."

"Really? No you don't have to do that I know you were saving up for months for this trip and Hoseok got an extra job too." His voice wavered almost crying. He was the most sensitive and his polaroid wasn't just a low-quality camera, it's been with him for years and he held the most precious moments with it.

"That's what we're here for. Wouldn't you have done the same?" the taller man smiled down at him. "As for the camera, you can take Jungkook's today, I will talk to him."

"Really hyung? Thank you! Thank you!"
Jimin cried while jumping, he quickly clutched Jungkook's camera bag and headed for the door.

Namjoon looked at the room again finally going to rest his eyes but he snapped them open again.

"WAIT JIMIN YOU NEED TO CLEAN UP TH-"

And the door was locked.

He sighed for the nth time "- the room," he sensed something slimy at the bottom of his foot only to realize he stepped on the toothpaste tube squeezing out its content, "Ughhh," he decided to delay his sleep for another hour.

------------

Dressed up in a flowy sundress, Eun took her guidebook and swung her bag over her shoulder, she tiptoed through the dark room to its brown door, she managed to find the room card silently but failed to notice the desk lamp as she swung her bag once again.

She cringed at the sound of the lamp hitting the polished desk.

Please, please, please don't wake u-

"Eun?" A raspy yet feminine voice calls out.

"Yup, it's me."

"Are you going out?"

"Yea I'll just discover for a bit."

The taller girl sits on the bed shaking her head awake.

"It's our freaking third day here, what's there more to discover? We went everywhere."

"I'm making the best of it!"

Nara looks around the room and back at her best friend.

"Ok don't forget to call every now and then and-"

"Yes stay close to crowds, don't forget the way and don't hesitate to punch a dude if you get uncomfortable,"

Nara nods along, "-or a girl, people are weird nowadays."

She checks her phone hearing the door open.

"THE HELL- IT'S 6 AM!"

"Early bird catches the worm! See ya!"

The door locks as Nara drops her head back into the inviting pillow.