VI

The beauty she had was unimaginable for him, light brown curls shining, a beautiful summer dress flowing and a glamorous smile adorning her pretty face

Not only was Jimin captured by her nice physique but he was truly held by her magical aura, the charismatic smile, the glee dancing around her, the brightness of her eyes, she was shining he swore he could see a halo around her petite frame.

Jimin thought only Hoseok could shine brightly but she? She had a different shine, if Hoseok was a sun then she was the milky way galaxy in the darkest of skies, the northern lights of Alaska, an undeniably beautiful aurora of her own.

She was happiness, she emitted happiness and he knew if he were to stand next to her his little heart would burst of pure joy.

She danced gracefully by the fountain, finding every splash of water amusing, every reflection adoring and every mini rainbow she saw was like a child seeing a big ice-cream for the first time, her eyes would sparkle and widen.

Her giggles filled his ears, music, he thought.

When she almost tripped, his heart caught up in his chest, he gripped onto the camera tripod almost running to hold her so she wouldn't get hurt, he wouldn't sleep if she got hurt he couldn't watch something so pure get some dirt on even the slightest.

But he was a stranger, he couldn't just go hold her, she'd freak out, right? She looked so vulnerable he didn't dare to scare her.

The slight argument in his head was cut over by the sound of her laughter, a melody , he just kept staring at her.

How could someone's laughter not only erase his worry but completely demolish his thoughts of anything and everything, she brought him ease, something he's been searching for everywhere but failed to find.

Jimin was so lost in thought, his eyes now fixed to the ground, brain wavering, everything jumbled till he heard a masculine voice startling him.

"HYUNG!" the voice called and Jimin felt a strong grip on his shoulder, he looked back to be met by a panting Jungkook.

"I've been-, looking everywhere for you!"

Jimin looked at him confused.

"THAT'S MY CAMERA! YOU LOSING YOUR PRETTY LITTLE ZINK SHIT AIN'T MY FAULT!"

Jungkook looked at the camera and gasped loudly as he held onto it.

"You left it rolling for the past 15 minutes?! What on earth were you filming?!"

Jimin's head was looking all directions, where was she?

"You are buying me a new memory card at that!"

Jungkook's words were distracting him, he wanted to find her, she couldn't have just disappeared?

"It better be Robert Downy Jr. in his iron man suit you filmed or else,"

"Shut up!"

Jungkook was taken aback.

"What?! I'm the one mad here not the othe-"

"Can't you see I'm searching for her?"

"Her? Who's her? Wait, there's a her?!"

Jimin's voice was lowering slowly.

"The girl that was here, dancing."

"I didn't see anyone."

Jimin looked at the camera.

"The video! I filmed her!"

He took a hold of the camera, going through the pictures.

Jungkook stood there pouting.

"You don't possibly mean the 15 minute video you filmed, do you?"

"Yes! Yes! That one where is it on your stupid camera?"

Jungkook's eyes widened, he froze.

"Well, did you really need it?"

Jimin looked up at him eyes surprised.

"What did you do?"

It was that moment Jungkook knew, he gulped.

He grabbed his camera from Jimin's hands.

"Sorry, hyung!"

And he dashed with it.

"JEON JUNGKOOOK!"