XVI

Both guys were walking down the long street, both looking to the ground, speechless

Both guys were walking down the long street, both looking to the ground, speechless. None of them had said a word since the oldest's outburst and were heading back to their hotel.

"JIMIN!" 

Jimin heard a voice mumbling but was too lost in thought to recognize it.

"YOU CUTE POLAROID GUY!" someone screamed at the top of their lungs.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows at the familiar words, he was too distracted by what had happened earlier to focus on the background noises.

"YOU SMALL HANDED CUTIE!" the voice called out again.

Small hands.....

Jungkook gained back his conscious at the words,

JIMIN!

He grabbed Jimin's shoulder stopping him and looked back.

Jimin rolled his eyes before muttered a groggy "what!", he set his eyes in the direction the taller was staring at.

His eyes widened as he saw her, Eun, running down the street, her flower-patterned dress flowing in the air and her hair getting in the way of her sight. The wind and the friction of her strapped sandals against the graded pebbles paved path seemed to be the only stumbling block holding her back from him.

She had an enormous smile on her face as she bolted towards him. Only a few meters in front of him, she was getting closer and closer. It was a drama scene, he always dreamt of and it all happened in slow motion before his eyes, almost a perfect romantic scene,

Almost,

Almost,

Til she stumbled on a small rock and fell forwards, her arms flailing and her pupils enlarging as she went on descending.

Jimin threw his arms out hurriedly wrapping them around her. Eun's head, however, instead of fitting perfectly underneath his chin to perfect the romantic scene, went on attacking him as she jabbed his precious chin causing his teeth to clash altogether. He cried out, letting his arms hold his chin instead.

His head hit the hard concrete while her face was muffled in his chest. She looked up at him as he stared down at her and they both broke into fits of laughter while trying to stand up. 

Jungkook who was standing like an outsider, facepalmed after watching the entire scene unwrap ahead of him, a smile making its way on his face. This was the perfect girl for Jimin, somehow their overhasty and naivety was matching at an alarming competence.

"Sorry about that," Eun spoke after moments of silence, "I heard you were looking for me."

"Oh, yes" Jimin slicked.

"Why did you leave though?"

"Um," he looked at Jungkook, not knowing what to say, he panicked. 

She can't know.

He thought.

"He wanted to use the toilet." Jungkook blurted out, eyes widened at what he said after he did the deed. Jimin glared at him.

"There's a toilet in our hotel, why didn't you go for it?" Eun asked confused.

"No, he likes our toilet," Jungkook blurted out again, "IT HAS A GOOD FLUSH!"

Jimin looked away, his eyes almost tearing up out of pure embarrassment, he looked at the youngest again, eyes screaming with threats of death and pure torture.

Jungkook took a deep breath before trying to save the awkward conversation, "I'm Jungkook by the way."

"Oh, hi Jungkook I'm Eun. Nice meeting you."

Eun laughed, now focusing back on Jimin.

"Are you free tonight?" she asked.

Jimin's mouth opened while Jungkook winked at him. Eun was bold and didn't mind sharing her feelings out and chasing her love differing her soft looks.

"Yes! Yes! I am!" Jimin replied too fast, fearing to let a golden opportunity slip away.

She chuckled.

"Good then, tomorrow? 9? Okay?"

"Yes, it's perfect. I'll pick you up," he said proudly with a prideful smile covering his face.

"Okay then see you, Jimin."

She turned around and walked away.

Jimin,

Even his name on her lips sounded different,

He wanted to hear it all day.

"Done daydreaming?" Jungkook spoke, "Told you. Now let's go back."

"You need to figure out where you'll take her." 

Jimin froze as the latter's words sank in,

Oh shit!