Chapter 13- Beginning

"Oh boy, where do I start...
Well I suppose it begins with my mother and Dr G...
Ever since the war, and what happened to my mother, G became obsessed with finding a way to the surface, to have his vengence. Nothing was off the table, anything went. Pap thinks I got in to science from reading my father's research papers, but in reality I never got a choice.

G knew he needed a vessel to hold the individual traits of a soul together to stop them from dispersing, he tried to create an artificial one but none of those were successful, shattering after just a few seconds. But one evening, while me and G were working late in the lab, one of the tests exploded while trying to bond 'patience' and 'justice' , I got hit. Parts of each had bonded with my soul , and they seemed to cancel each other out ? I don't know...

All I know is after that G wanted to run a few tests on me , not too bad right? But a few tests, became experiments, I'll never forget that pain. So one day I said "no" , I refused , I walked out and I went to Waterfall , you know how much I like water. I cooled off and I went back to try and work out A comprise with the Doc. I came back to find Pap strapped to that table, screaming in pain as he force bonded " bravery " with his soul...

He was screaming for me, for me to come and help him but I couldn't do anything it was too late. He has passed out the second I reached the table, I turned to look at G. That smile. The smile on his face chilled me to the bone, from that point I knew it was Pap or me. Everything I did to protect him didn't matter , he was now in unimaginable pain because I said "no" ... But I could do something from then, I could make sure it never happened to him again, so I gave in to him. I let him do whatever he needed to me to keep Pap safe. The pain...
A searing, burning sensation from the inside out as he thrust the device into my chest , "integrity" was next. He didn't try to cancel our the reaction, neutralise the solution, I know what it feels like to burn alive. And I know that Pap when through that exact pain and I'll never forgive myself for that....... "

Grillby just sat there a look of pure horror painted upon his features, how did he not see it before? The reluctance to return home, the weird bruises and marks all over him, the avoidance of talking about his family completely. It all points to a damaged home life but....

"I did it Grilbz, I was the one who pushed him into the core. There I finally said it ! I was fed up of living in fear, I knew I couldn't be beside Papyrus forever, I had to protect him ! If I died it would have been Pap and G and I couldn't let that happen ! So yeah, I have nightmares the guilt is always there, and I've been at a rough spot .... So yeah, now you know.... please don't.... I know it's a lot but I need you..."

The small skeleton began sobbing, begging Grillby not to hate him. Without a word Sans was scooped up into Grillby's arms, holding him tight, letting him know that he understood. That he was safe now and that he had nothing to fear.

Oh but that was only the beginning of Sans' story

Authors note:

I'm baaaaccckkkk !
Heyyyy what's it been, a year ? Geez, as some of you know I took some time off from this to work through some personal shit. And I just want to thank you all for your kind words of encouragement through all this, but I'm back and better than ever !!!
I really want to thank BisexualGal for taking a special interest in my health and checking I wasn't dead or something , you rock ! So go check out some of her works on Wattpad (I recommend "A broken heart needs love to heal" ).

I also want to thank my amazing Boyfriend actually, BrandonWhittingham for convincing me to continue working on these stories and not to give up on my talents. He makes some really amazing music that fights against this new wave of "mumble rappers" that are sweeping the nation. You can find him at (www.soundcloud.com/bwitto) and he has a YouTube channel under the name 'Witto ' , so go check him out of you are in to rap with a meaning. I personally recommend "sorry" , but he is going to be releasing some new stuff in the future so keep an eye out !

I want to thank you guys again, and I can't wait to see you in the future. Byeeeee !