Ch@pt3r F0urt33n...

Heya Sansy,
Did ya miss me ?!
I know I've been gone a while and you've been eagerly awaiting my return. All of you have... you all wanted me back so here I am.
You didn't think you could avoid me  forever did you ?
I have plenty of fans out there who are enjoying my little games and want to see more, and I'd actually gotten bored. Given up ! But they have  given me some great ideas. I didn't think that was possible.
The void is fun and all, G is getting along great. But none corporeal existence can get pretty bland to say he least. Just floating around but not really floating , we both exist and don't.
Like that's cat everyone talks about.

But it's given me plenty of time to make some plans , to think things through,  to really set my mind in motion.
I really miss my little friend Frisk, I've been remembering all the times we've had together. Then again, so have you.
Well guess what...  your favourite girl is on her way back and she's missed playing with you and your brother veeerryyy much. How are the nightmares , hmm? Are you at the point of feeling nothing yet, or are you still crying over your brother and your Daddy like a pathetic loser. I've had enough of your self fueled potty party it's time to show you the true meaning of pain ...

Think I might shake up a few things this time, let's see how broken you can get?