Better Than He Can 1

"Sex is overrated." Jisoo mumbled through a mouthful of popcorn as she watched the particularly steamy love scene of the movie playing on the TV in front of her.

Jennie's eyes shot open as she turned to look at her best friend. "You did not just say that."

"What? It is." Jisoo replied rolling her eyes, although she knew she should have seen this coming. Jennie loved sex, she always had. Jisoo knew this due to the fact her older friend often made a point of telling her about all of her explicit encounters over the years. Gay girls, straight girls, unsure girls, Jennie seemed to get them all.

Jennie reached over to grab the remote control sitting between them on the bed and paused the movie. "How the hell is it overrated?" She pushed, not willing to let the subject go lightly.

Jisoo shrugged. "It's just not what people make it out to be. Female orgasms aren't even real."

Jennie's face dropped as she stared back at her friend in complete disbelief. "You're kidding right? You know you're talking shit?"

"No I'm not." The older girl shot back as she shoved more popcorn into her mouth without shame.

"Uh, earth to Jisoo, I can tell you for a fact that female orgasms are real. Have you even had sex?" Jennie replied mockingly.

"Shut up Jennie, you know I have!" Jisoo snapped. "I lost my virginity to Jinyoung like six months ago."

"And how often do you have sex now?" The dark-haired girl probed.

"I don't know." Jisoo shrugged. "It's hard sometimes with both our parents being around. Maybe once a week."

Jennie's eyes widened once again. "Wait, so you're telling me that you've been fucking that asshole at least once a week for six months and he's never made you come? Not even once?"

"I don't know." The older girl blushed. "Girls don't come the same as boys, it's hard to tell."

"Jisoo that's such bullshit, if you came you would know about it. I can't fucking believe you've never had an orgasm."

Jisoo sighed, she was regretting starting this conversation at all. "It's not that big a deal. I talked to Lisa and Chaeng about it once, they said they don't always come either. It's normal for girls."

"Normal for straight girls' maybe." Jennie scoffed. "But every girl I fuck comes at least once."

"Well then maybe there's just something wrong with me." The older girl looked down at her lap, fidgeting with her fingers awkwardly in a way that made Jennie suddenly feel a pang of guilt in her stomach. This wasn't Jisoo's fault, she knew she really shouldn't be mocking her.

"Does he use foreplay?" The dark-haired girl pried, her tone at least a little softer now.

"I'm not talking about this with you. You're just trying to make me feel dumb." Jisoo replied, still refusing to meet her friend's eyes.

"No I'm not? Why would I want to do that? I'm trying to help."

"Sometimes." Jisoo sighed.

Jennie furrowed her brow in confusion. "What?"

"He uses foreplay sometimes." Jisoo clarified.

Ok, now we're getting somewhere, Jennie thought. "And how often is sometimes? Like most times, or every once in a while?" She continued.

"He's done it a few times I guess. This is really none of your business Jennie."

"What does he do?" Jennie asked, ignoring the other girl's last statement. She knew Jisoo was going to have to be pushed if she was going to talk about her sex life. Unlike Jennie, the only time she'd ever discussed sex with her friend before was when she told her she'd lost her virginity to Jinyoung. Jennie had freaked out, and not in a good way. She told Jisoo that she was too young and that she really should have waited, even though she was only a year older and had lost her own virginity at fifteen. Jisoo called her a hypocrite and stormed out. They didn't speak for two days after that, not until Jennie came crawling into Jisoo's bed for their usual Friday movie night.
"I'm sorry." She had whispered into her best friend's neck, as she wrapped her arms around her waist. "I just think you deserve better." And the subject wasn't mentioned again.