chapter three

[two weeks before the break up]

"I have an idea" he said quiety while you sat on his lap looking down at your phone. looking up to him, he had a smile on his face it almost looked like he was secretly planning something. "what is it?" curiously wondering why he looked so smug all of a sudden. before he replied he put his arms around your back and under your legs picking you up and walking out of the living room, "what are you doing?" laughing at the sudden romantic gesture, he reached your room, putting you down, "get ready, wear something nice" he kissed your cheek leaving you dumbfounded in the door way. what? "nice? how nice like really nice or just casual nice, yoongi that was not enough information." from the other bedroom he shouted, "i want to see you in a dress" fuck. so that nice.

you got ready, aiming to look pretty decent, and you actually did. your make up turned out right and your hair too. it was like some miracle but you were glad. tonight felt special and you didn't know why. your dress was knee length and tight, it was a mesh silk material and black. your hair was down, and you actually felt great.

a pair of stilettos complimented the look, and as you were reaching down for one of them, yoongi appeared in the door way, leaning against the door frame in a white collar shirt and black skinny jeans. damn. you pretended not to notice him; checking you out but out the corner of your eye you could see him bitting his lip.

"when i said nice, i didn't quite expect," you cocked an eyebrow up, "well, you look stunning" his eyes still unmoving from the dress that hugged your figure, you walked past him still having your own attack from how hot he looked. his hair was messy but it looked so good, he had undone the top three buttons of his shirt and it was making you feel tempted to unbutton the rest. yoongi was so attractive you had no idea why he loved you.

"enjoying the view?" your eyes came to meet his with a smirk plastered on his face, "don't worry babe, you'll get some of that later" he winked interlocking your fingers as you both walked out your house. the night felt interesting and it had only just begun.

he took you to a restaurant, it was beautiful, the lights dimmed low, circled booths that held a promise for secrecy. hardly many people were here, but enough that you could hear the faint chatter from corners of the room. you both sat down, hearing yoongi whisper something to the waiter but not making any of it out. as you sat so close together, personal space an unknown concept between you both, your thighs brushing against each others, the waiter came back with your drinks, and he was gone once again. resting his hand on your thigh, you both clinked your glasses together, "to a special night" you had no idea what the plan was but you didn't care. spending the night with him, so intimately was enough. "can you believe it's nearly been two months since we got together" the memory of when you first met so vivid in your mind, it was one of the greatest moments of your life. meeting him. you just wished the timing of it all could have been better. nodding, your faces were so close, you hadn't even started the first course but you both knew what you wanted.

his eyes fell to your lips, then to your dress following them as they mapped out your entire body that was aching for an unspoken wish. "what would you like to eat?" your thoughts coming back to the dinner, forgetting you were in a restaurant for a split second.

you ate, and it was lovely, but you couldn't help but think the meal was actually sitting right next to you. you finished and you both sat back again, full but still hungry for more, but maybe something that wasn't on the menu.

"dessert?" you whined the sound inaudible to him. you wanted to leave already, you knew what this night meant and you wanted it to start already. "sure" you sighed, he chuckled, "what?" he shook his head calling the waiter over.

as the waiter left the table once again, leaving you both in the thick atmosphere that surrounded the two of you, it gave yoongi a chance to lean closer his lips brushing your ear, "i wonder if you'll taste as good as the dessert tonight" the heat that you felt between your legs caused you to tighten them together, breath hitching at the words he so casually said, unmoving from his position, his lips travelling down to your neck where he started to place wet kisses on your skin, your eyes falling shut as he worked his way around, sucking and kissing on the areas of your neck that was soon starting to become pink. when you thought the feeling couldn't get more intoxicating, you felt cold fingers tracing your inner thigh, getting higher and higher until, the waiter came back, placing your desserts on the table before promptly leaving, causing yoongi to pull away from the marks he'd made and casually pulling his hand away to pick up a spoon. acting as if the last 5 minutes hadn't happened. your cheeks were flushed, you craved more than a sweet taste of chocolate. there was one thing you wanted more. the taste of something, saltier.

yoongi ate his dessert quickly, you had the feelin it wasn't only you on edge to get out of here and carry on what he just started. he waited for you to finish your plate, when yoongi pulled your chin to face him, confused but ready, "you have some chocolate on your lips" you reached for napkin but your hand was held down by his free hand, "no, no..." he lent in his lips enveloping yours, he ran his tongue along your bottom lip, causing you to enduldge deeper into the kiss, his tongue caressing yours in this untamed make out. your bottom lip finding it's way between his lips as he sucked hard, dragging it slowly between his teeth. catching your breath you both stared at eachother, you were ready to leave a long time ago.

"all gone."

quickly you both got ready to go paying before you exited the restaurant, finding your car and driving home, the tension building between the two of you, both itching to touch one another, finally pulling up in front of your house. entering the front door, only to be pushed against it roughly, hearing it slam and feeling yoongis hands all up and down your body. your hands finding their own way in to his hair, the kiss much more intense this time, no interruptions, no people around. it was just the two of you.

to be continued...