chapter eight

[a month and a week before the break up]

"what if they don't like me, or think that i'm boring or-" your frantic worries were hushed by yoongis lips. you melted into his arms, that were softly stroking up and down your arms.

"the guys have never seen me with a girl, they are more than excited to see you" you were staring up still in his arms, grumbling at meeting the other six boys, this is practically like meeting the family. approval is everything. you were so nervous to make a good impression. "come on we're gunna be late"

you had finally arrived after so much procrastination, enetering the huge ass house or if you could even call it a house. "why do you stay at my little house all the time when you have this place to come to" he sniggered, "because you're there" the comment made your heart swell and it took your mind off the fact the door was opening, and stood behind it was two of them.

"jimin, hoseok, this is y/n" they both smiled so widely at you, you didn't know wether to hug or shake their hand but they made the decision both giving you a gentle hug. they were taller than you expected. especially jimin. "hi it's nice to meet you" you were all walking in, finding yourself in a massive living room. another four eyes staring back at you as you entered.

"can you stop staring" you turned to yoongi who looked annoyed already at the guys who were gawking. you giggled and so did the guys, "this was your idea yet you're already jealous" you commented earning the guys laughing and yoongi staring at you not sure wether to smile or be annoyed with what you said in front of the guys.

"hi um i'm y/n" they all smiled again, introducing themselves, "so this is the girl you've been hiding" said who you assumed was namjoon, seeing yoongi once again roll his eyes, you lightly hit his side laughing at him. you both sat down and the questions flood in, where are you from, what do you do, answering them all.

"so i've answered a lot of your questions, tell me something about yoongi" all of them liked the question, wanting to embarrass their friend. "well has he stopped sleeping in jimins chimmy pjs yet.?" you looked at him his eyes bugging out, "i thought i saw you in them that one time, you told me it was shooky pjs" you laughed and yoongi was 'loving' every second of this, as were you.

yoongi's pov

as i let my girlfriend and best friends tease the shit out of me. i thought it was time to see what they thought, "hey baby could you go to my room and get me those things i told you about" she knew i was just trying to get her out the room but she left anyway.

"are you guys done yet"

"sure baby" jungkook was looking for a beating. they were all still laughing. "just tell me already, what do you think" the laughter died down,

"we love her" i smiled, i knew they would.

"she knows how to joke, and plus she teases you along with us, she's perfect" this created the biggest smile on my face, yet i'm not sure about the teasing part. the guys got up patting my back, just in time y/n walked through, she came by my side, snaking her arms round my side, i didn't even care that all the guys were mocking it. i'm happy with her, i could kiss her and wouldn't care, when i'm with her, everything around me doesn't matter. i love her and now they do too. my favourite person and my favourite people. everything is good.

later on that night we all sat around talking, watching films playing games. the night was so good, it was happy. until i saw y/n and jungkook, talking, and they were just talking but they were sat so close, my stupid jealousy kicked in. i hated that there was this side of me but when it came to her i knew there was no way i couldn't feel threatened. she was amazing. her and jungkook were so similar too, i noticed that when we first started dating. i knew i couldn't be jealous because she was my girlfriend and he was my bestfriend and they'd do nothing to hurt me, especially that. it was all in my head.

i left the room, annoyed with myself more than the situation. soon after standing in the kitchen i felt two arms wrap around my waist from behind, i knew it was her, turning around she was smiling but i wasn't. "hey what's wrong" her face turned to worry and her smile had gone, i hated doing this; being jealous with her. "nothing" i stepped back, walking over to the fridge. "okay well it doesn't seem like nothing, what just happened?"

"just leave it y/n" she stepped closer like i knew she would, i looked down at her, her face was now confused and a little annoyed. "no you leave it, leave whatever this is and tell me what's going on" she was cute when she was mad, i was about to make it worse. i couldn't help it.

"just go spend some more time with jungkook" that's when she started laughing. i was confused as i didn't find any of this remotely funny. "that's it. seriously yoongi. you're jealous?" i didn't want to answer that, she already knew i was, i tried walking past her but she grabbed my arm. "you're such a baby sometimes"

i didn't know what her approach was on making me feel better but calling me a child was really not the way to go. "is that meant to make me feel better-" she kissed me, but it wasn't one of her sweet kisses, this was touchy, agressive, i couldn't tell if she was annoyed or in to it.

"you are so stupid min yoongi. one i'm with you, two i love you, three me and jungkook could never happen, reason, he reminds me of a little brother, four i'm not into incest, five there is only you so stop this jealous act and come back with me and act normal" damn she was right. sighing i pulled her tightly to my chest, i never wanted to let her go. only she could control my mood swings, could say the right thing and make me feel better about all my insecurities. i couldn't believe i found her to be honest. i never thought i'd meet someone like her; i'm glad i did.