chapter four

you let yoongi rip the dress from your body, sliding his hands along your back, gripping your ass is the process. the need between the both of you heating up, his hands tracing all over your body finding your bra clasp and in seconds it was gone, your chest bare, naked. the dress still pooled at your hips, finally making it to the bedroom lips still intact. ravashing the sensitive flesh between his teeth. this was yours and yoongis first time. it was long awaited, but it was finally happening.

discarding the dress at your hips, it was only your panties left, hooking his thumb to drag it down your legs, kissing and occasionally biting your inner thigh, he motioned to stand but your hands held his shoulders there, with just an exchange of glances, he knew what you wanted, and he didn't disappoint.

his lips disappearing into your crotch as you stood, your core being deliciously devoured by yoongis tongue, your body contorting as you whined for more. that's when his lips surrounded your clit sucking hard, making a low groan escape your throat, he laughed knowing his effects on you already, yet he hadn't even begun.

he took away his lips bringing them back your own, making you taste yourself, your arousal still on his tongue, placing down on the bed, your legs parted l, your eyes shut ready for what could only be the best thing yet, hearing his belt buckle drop to the floor followed by his pants, staring back up to him as he positioned himself ready, this wasn't your first time... just with him, he knew that so that didn't stop him from enetering his entire length making the both of you gasp, the way your walls clenched around him, the feeling so erotic and blissful, his staggering breaths by your ear, he started to thrust deeply and slow, it was painfully good, but you wanted more,

"tell me what you want baby girl" his lips indulging the softness of your breasts while you tried to find the words. your breath hitching each time. "i want y-you" he hummed acting as if he hadn't heard you, this turned you on more,

"i want you to go faster" while still thrusting slowly into you, he thrusted hard, a strangled moan escaping your mouth, "i won't ask again
y/n"

"please daddy"

as soon as this left your lips, he began to take you hard, no mercy in his strokes, his hands digging into your hips as he held you steadily underneath him, "fuck" he winced as you got tighter around him, "y/n you feel so good" you knew your release was close, yoongi could tell too, he was beginning to become messy with his strides, still not missing the spot inside you that had your back arching against the bed, while you thought your throat couldn't take anymore of your endless screams, yoongi brought his thumb to your clit, going in fast circles, still inside of you, the pleasure was over the top, your hands finding the sheets gripping so hard they could rip,
"y-yoongi don't stop" you cried out as he watched you writhe in the pleasure he fuelled you with,

"you're not aloud to cum until i say so, don't disappoint me" the command was impossible, from his fucked out expression and his hard strides, to the fact his fingers were still torturing your clit, you knew you couldn't comply to it,
"f-fuck" you both simultaneously breathed out, "please yoongi" noticing he didn't care that you weren't addressing him properly, "o-ok now" that was all you needed to hear, gradually you both released, you found the feeling in your hands again after you let go of the bed sheets, yoongi collapsing beside you, he turned to the side leaning on his elbow, he kissed your lips softly smiling as he parted, "i love you" the happiness you felt after he said this, it wasn't the first time he has but he rarely said the words to you, you found the strength to roll over falling onto his chest, eyes fluttering shut before you whispered "i love you too"

the morning after, you woke up this time under the sheets, but remembering last night you both fell asleep onto of them. knowing this was yoongi who had put you to bed. you looked around but he wasn't in bed. just as you were about to reach for your phone yoongi appeared walking through your bedroom door.

"good morning beautiful" he was in a good mood. but so were you. last night was beyond amazing for the both of you. "morning" you said reaching your hands out for his, he took them bringing you to stand only for your legs to buckle, yoongi caught you by your waist pulling you back up to sit on the bed, "is someone a little sore?" he said witha smug grin, you pouted causing yoongi to feel empathy for you, "here i'll carry you" the words sent butterflies through your stomach, he was seriously being the cutest angel. he picked you up walking into the kitchen. he placed you on the counter, now standing between your legs, you shared this kiss, it was soft and playful but it held so much care, you wanted to give him everything. he was truly the love of your life. you were so happy.

he pushed himself off the counter to start making breakfast. this is when you looked down at your phone, seeing a few messages from jae. only until you read them did you realise your happiness wasn't going to last.

(10:15 AM) J
- y/n i need to see you soon, do you have an answer yet?
- hello?
- there's not much time left for us, i hope you'll you'll see me soon. i miss you. and it's not even time yet
- i love you

reading his messages filled you with dread. he was reminding you once again of your biggest lie, one that will destroy you, not only you but yoongi too. you couldn't do it to him yet you had no choice, it was already happening, and there was no time to stop. you loved them both yet you couldn't give them both what they needed.

you thought only your thoughts were spinning but it was the room. you realised you were falling. the room turning dark. with the final sound of yoongi shouting your name.