Chapter 2

His kiss warms Keith's body. Soft and light like, it was amazing. He wanted to kiss him forever, if he stop now he feel like, it will thousands of years of wait for his sweet lips.

"Could you two finish already, there's 3 percent of changes that both of you stays that way." Slav interferes there moment. Lance giggle until he started to laugh. And it wasn't at all fun for Keith. He could just have Lance right now.

Keith signs as he let go of Lance's hand. Feeling like his day just ruined.
———-——————————————————
After about an hour they reached the galaxy garrison. Right after they reached Slav was momentarily lifted to spaceship, breaking his way up to earths atmosphere. And never seen again.

Looks at the sky Lance realizing Keith was staring at him, this whole time.
"Whats wrong?" Lance asked the tension in Keith face was enough for him to know that something is really up, inside his lovers head.

Keith shakes his head "i'm good, just light headed" walking to the direction of the MFE pilots who were standing and seems to having a fun conversation.

"KETIH WAIT UP!" Lance screamed after him "lance don't shout" keith said annoyance in his tone. Now, this is it, there definitely somethings going on.

Lance joins MFE with Keith. He greets the each member. He smiles at Kinkade, trying his best not to let be awkward.
"Hi Ryan sorry about four days ago! Personal stuff happens" Lance apologizes. "No, it okay, people can have personal problems, you know. I won't bother to ask you!" Ryan smiles at who returns the gesture back.
"I promise you next time" Lance says finger gunning at him.

"So what are you guys were talking about" Keith's curiosity peaked.

"We were talking about current earthquake that happened weeks ago, I guess this happens all over the world." James says placing his hand his hip.

"Wait it happens all over the world! How come it never happened here?"Lance asked "and also how come i never heard of this"

"Dude we just heard about this news as well" Rizavi holds her hand up. "It not like they trying to hide from us, it's probably just that we don't worry about our family and friends"

"so any thoughts on the earthquakes, and why it happening" joining the conversations Keith asked as they moves back at Atlas. The Atlas it self was colossal enough to charge up all the lions. It is been powered with castle crystal. 
As they reach the Atlas gigantic silhouette covers them.
"I have no idea, better ask commander Shiro?" James says gesturing Keith with persistent stare. Keith looks back at him "yeah well, maybe a good reason to not to tell me or anyone in team voltron" in hesitant he answers Griffins gaze.
Griffins eyes shadows as he barely whispers "yeah, a reason"
—————————————————————
Earth 12000

"He-hello if-if you can 'cough' 'cough' please if can hear this transition, do not go and search for this ship....this syncline. Every body on the ship is dead, i repeat do not search for us." The transition rumply ends, leaving Queen Allura standing in silence, the galra in transition was clearly Sendak, as if this was his final message. Behind her theres an old Altean with red hair and gorgeous mustache, he asks.

"What should we do my Queen" Allura turns, she was wearing quite imitating choice of armor. As if it was corrupted. The plate on her shoulder blood red scale. She stands tall, in front of her Altean soldiers.
"We will fight Coran, those Galra's are weak, they couldn't even able to take down one single half human" Allura said demanding.
"But my queen, the prime paladin have been alive since his planet died that day, how come we defeat him, even about twelve of Galras syncline ships crashed, while approached that planet and many more." Coran said, the other Alteans agreed to him, Queen quickly shut them up.