Chapter 4

"Pidge! PIDGE!!!!" Sound of Hunk screaming Pidge wakes up grunting. Rubbing her eyes. She faces Hunk who was clearly having panic attack, he was sweating enough to fill bucked of water. Pidge backs a little, then reaches for her glasses.
"What!"
"What? What do you mean what! We freaking messed up the timeline!" Pidge puzzled a bit until realizing what he was talking about.

"Oh, oh yeah! I forgot we freaking saved the whole universe by blowing up that goddamn comet. But theres no way that impacted the universes core movement and structure." She said in annoyance, they were managed to build a time machine, thank to the Altean technology. She called Keith and Lance, and they were with them, but now the two paladins were no where to see.

"Hey! Where's Keith and Lance?" She asked. Hunk raised his hand "thats what i try to tell you, I can't find them, its like they non existent at all!" He almost screamed.

Pidge giggled "ha no way, they still here! I'll just have to pick up there signal" pidge typed something in her laptop, until something pops out of the screen, it was a red dot but was only one. It was Lance.

Hunk stands behind Pidge crossing his arm "you being too cocky Pidge! We might screw things up here!" Pidge shrugs it off, theres no way Keith is gone, there's just no way.

But there was nothing, nothing. Pigde started to panic, Keith can't be gone. For her he was invincible, subordinate to...

There was a small fragment of dirt drops down on Pidge's white waistcoat. Hunk grunted behind her.

"Uuh Pidge?" Hunk said, she froze, it felt she like did something wrong, but what?"  

Suddenly she was pulled from her laptop, and dragged to the door.

Her whole world was spinning until she realized the building they were in, was collapsing like a paper.

The strong force of wind blows, as she see shocked face of her best friend. The world she knew was burning. They were now at hill of the mountain as she saw a giant wave of water consumes the city London.

The giant towering building drops hitting each other, this incident burns into her brain.

What did they do?