Chapter 8

Keith really didn't want to open his eyes, it was too bright for him, even behind his helmet. But had no choice since he can feel a breathing in his face. Slowly opening his eyes he was greeted with, Lance?

He looked scared and younger?! Keith gasped as he try to move but find out he was hanging up side down.
"What the hell, L-Lance what the hell is happening, what are yu-" before he could finish Lance covered his mouth with hand shushing him.
"Be quite, i think his still here!" Lance whispers, nervously looked around his surroundings. He's eyes were filled with terror and sorrow, he looked like he's about to cry.
"Lance babe what are you doing here? You should be at garrison!" Keith explained and questions him. But Lance shakes his head panicky "NO NO THATS NOT ME, i'm Not you're Lance, i'm just here to save you and you're teams life" Lance explained.

Keith looked behind Lance's back, caught glimpses of Martilian's back, he was laying on blood scattered table.
"M-Martilian? Mar? Can you hear me? Wake up" Keith called out for half Galra soldier. Lance, well not Lance places his little finger on his lips ordering him to shut up. Keith however refused, forcefully looking away from Not Lance.

Then Lance brings out quite big pocket knife, by the looks of that knife it was combat knife with a snake carved on top of it. But just then he was dropped head first on the ground, he groans in pain, shaking his helmeted head. He was afraid to take his helmet off.

Not Lace was wearing light looking armer and helmet.

He quickly gets up and head his way to unconscious Martilian. He carefully shifted the soldiers shoulder, and Martilian whined in pain.
Keith sighed in relief, glad that at least one of his team is okey, body parts still intact. After everything that happened with loosing almost 70% percent of the Blade of mormora and some of good people at garrison, he's heart just couldn't handle a los. The war is over damn it, he did not need to loose more good man.

Keith clenched his teeth try not lash out of his anger at Not Lance.
"What happened?" He asked, Not Lance replied with stressed gasp as he flopped down on the human blood filled ground.

"This is a space ship know as Aurora, where we had 2000 people on board, we were trying to colonize a new planet we found around edge of our solar system. Mongolian government once sent a small vessel to investigate, they were successful and... well we started to pack up. And just around the planet Saturn we came contact with another beings, and somehow they breeched the ship" Lance choked on his words, Keith can see it was painful for him, and he didn't what to see someone he love suffer like this, HIS Lance or Not. But he stopped himself to confront him, Keith has to bring out information from Not Lance. Not Lance swallows "the place was brutally slaughtered no one survived but me!"

"God! Who was it, how can we help!" He will try everything to help, but right now he need to find remaining part of his team. Or else all of this will be for nothing.
He carefully carried Martilian by his shoulder, the galra was taller than him but was not big. Infact if it wasn't for his hight Keith could just tower over him.
"Mar, hey wake up, hey!" Former red paladin slapped his cheek trying to wake him up, but no use.
"Come on there no time, lets go!" Lance ordered in urgency which Kieth was not happy but happy at the same time.

Not Lance gently opened the door leading them to the hall way that has haunting grim tone. Each  to sides were dimly lighted with blue lights, which didn't even help with the dark.

Keith checked on his communicator, seeing if it still worked "that useless! The beings that breeched in ended up creating magnetic shield around the ship. Theres no way you could communicate to other side."
"So what should i do?" Keith suggested mean while Not Lance eyed Martilian weirdly. "Don't you think he'll gonna slow us down shit got real?"
"No fucking way, i aint leaving him." How could shuck a horrible idea would come in to his mind like that. He's definitely Not Lance.!
Not Lance silently chuckled, in deep inside Keith know he shouldn't trust him. But... still it was Lance. His ocean eye and soft hair.

"So! What's your name?" Not Lance asked which caused Keith to choke on his saliva. "What?"
"You're name. You seems to know me? So who are you?"
"Name's Keith, Keith Kogane!" Keith answered behind his mask. Not Lance quickly shift to corner making sure if there no one planing to surprise attacked them.

Not Lance gives a sign, knowing immediately know what it was he placed Mar gently on the ground, making sure he could not catch attention of whoever Not Lance was scared of.

Keith swiftly pulled out his blasters. Tapping Not Lance's back. "What is it?"
Not Lance looks back " there's someone there but I don't know who or what it is. It looked soo miss figured" he said, he was swearing like hippo.
"Do you know what are they capable of?"
"No, I don't... remember! I'm sorry!" Apologizing Not Lance stare the ground.
"No! When you remember, tell me" black paladin looked his blaster, it has full power, but he has to resort his blaster energy or else it will run out quickly. If he won't go around gun blazing like an idiot.
He retrieved his gun, bringing up a pocket knife, but before he could approach the enemy Not Lance tapped his chest "let me do it" he said bringing his own knife which was gigantic, it was big enough to slice someones hands of with one swoop. Not Lance flipped his Knife by the handle, then throw it to the enemy, the knife penetrated it's head its shrieked a moment before dropping on the with hard oof. Keith looked around retrieving Not Lance's knife to him. But before that, he saw a small snake carved on his blade, Keith was flabbergasted by the beautiful design and sheer heaviness of it.
"Woow, this knife is amazing where did you get this?" The snake knife was snatched away from his hand, before he could even process.
He looked Not Lance face, realized he said something wrong, Not Lance's face was pale like he had seen a ghost.
"I-it gift from... a friend" His voice was weak as well, Keith hoped he didn't rub an old wound.
"Alright, i'm gonna grab Martilian and we must move forward" he didn't pushed the conversation forward, he know he snooped somewhere he shouldn't belong. Leaving Not Lance he examines him edge of his eyes. Not Lance definitely takes a relieved sigh, thankful of him for not asking anything.

As Keith gathered Mar, there was faint blaster goes off in end of the hall. Keith looked Not Lance, and they both know where they should be heading know.