Chapter 13

"Who are you looking for kid?" Keith was cluttered by the question. He had no idea how to answer it. Especially if he's talking to someone who look exactly like the person he's looking for. Lance.

But he was older and apparently his name wasn't even Lance.
His name was Leonard. Pretty old guy, based on what he said about his life. He gone trough some crazy shit, enough for his hair to turn white.

"You! Well younger you? I don't know at this point." Leonard chuckled, then ruffled his hair as if he was his younger brother.

"You will eventually, but we have bigger things to take care of. Do we?" He said pushing a metal door with ease.

Keith's head was still in clouds. If he hadn't let his emotions get the best of him, he would have had Psycho cornered. Though he silently agrees.

By the time they had reached the other side of the ship, the whole place became dark. Back of Keith hair rouse as he felt as if someone or something would lunge at them at any moment.

Despite of his mid constantly switching back to Psycho and Leonard was jarring. He hadn't had a time to calm his brain and collects every information he had and think about it, all he want is nice long nap. Though it was him who wanted some excitement, so this was his karma. The universe was asking him to suffer in this rotten ship and he fucking applied to it.

"Damn it" groaned Keith as he was shaking with anger. Leonard hummed beside him gripping Keith shoulder to sooth him.
"S — sorry" he said shaking, Leonard frowns silently, keeping his cool posture in check. But he can see slight glimmer of annoyance and pity in older man's eyes. He didn't say anything as both started to tense. The ship creaks as it glides trough the emptiness of space. The metal against metal gives shiver up Keith's spine as he cautiously tip toes trough corridors. He hope Leonard says something but the looks of him, he was also thinking the same things. Maybe!

When he reached the end of the hall, Keith let out exhausted sigh and looked down.

"There's a door here!" Said Leonard gliding and feeling the rotten metal against his arm. He arm was wrinkly but also looked as if it was dying. The veins was visible and blackened "The hell happened to your hand" he asked staring at it. Leonard looked nonchalant and hold his hand up so Keith can see it better. "This happening, ever since i woke up in this ship. It seems i'm rotting alive. This place was not the place i belong after all." He said merely whispering. Once again he looked back not expecting any word from Keith and started to feel the wall again.

"Is there a sacred passage way here?" Keith was tired of the awkwardness between them. As if Leonard looks at him like a child who he had drag along the ride. He didn't answer only just hummus and murmured under his breath.
Annoyance boiled inside his chest, he wanted to let it out but feared the older man would get mad at him. Then suddenly he remembered that he was treating Leonard as if he was his dad or someone he gravely respects.

Shaking his head. He looked at Leonard again a moment of silence washed over both of them until "aha" Leonard roared as the rotten wall slides open revealing wide eyed Psycho stopped in mid action. He dropped round metal thing.

Psycho's eyes landed on Leonard, giving no mind to Keith, he pulled out his blasters and aimed at Psycho. Psycho's face went full white and cursed
"Shit!" He said bolting away but before Keith could react, Psycho fell forward, face first onto the ground. He was bound by a tin line rope that had been Thrown by Leonard. Looking he saw a determination and fire flaming in his eyes.

Without a word he walked towards Psycho and lifts him up.
"The hell did you —."Asked Keith only to be cut off by Leonard who swings his hand in front of Keith's face.
"I want you to be silent at all cost! I need to interrogate him." He said showing his dominance at instant. Keith just gulps down his irritation anger and annoyances down to his throat."Fine...."