Chapter 10

Keith was prepared when he agreed to go on a mission, with his mom. All he thought it was simple in and out mission but no now he's just standing there ready to beat up someone who was supposed to be his husband. Keith know it was okey to beat him up, due to Brunette in-front of him starting the fight in first place. And cost was death of someone. Whoever that Lance was keith know the fact that he didn't deserved it.

"Wake him up Mar!" Keith said Mar sighed in exhaustion "wake him up it is!" He murmured slapping on his helmet. Behind the astronaut costume Lance grunted opening his eyes slowly Lance quickly breaks into coughed clacking.

"Wow! You actually got me off guard and knocked me out, great job kids great job." Keith breathed inside his helmet, wondering what kind of life this one had.
"I have questions for you, first of all who are you?" Serious tone Keith asked holding him in place.
However Psycho only did was clack and laugh at them "awww want daddy's number huh, well i tell you it-" hard fist was thrown at Lance's jaw, knocking tree or two teeth off instant.

"Wow... come... down... kid. Aint no body is in hurry!"
"Ohh no, i'm not playing with you, you son of a bitch. I don't care if you care or not, but you just killed an innocent man and you has pay for what you did" keith said,holding his blade up.
"Awww come on! I been killing since i was kid, one shot was nothing ma boy."

"Why?" Worried voice was heard from behind, Keith never have in his whole life, had seen a Lance this menacing and evil.
"Who knows. No one can be more lucky than the other. Sometimes things just goes bad, without you knowing. I happened to be one of those!"
It seems like Keith already got his answer once he shoved his knife to Psycho's leg. Pool of blood started to leak trough as Psycho laughs in pain.

"Second question, are you responsible for all this mess?" Keith asked discarding an distressed sigh.
"Listen kid. I don't even fucking know how i got here. But i do know that little shit right there,  stole my precious knife from a friend. I was just by passing." Psycho shrugs like it was nothing.

Mar stepped in holding his hand on his chest, looking so disheartened and shocked his voice was nothing more than mare whisper" i- I thought you were kind and inspiring man. What's even happening."

Keith gets up placing his on Martilian's shoulder informing him that his still here.

"Awww well guess what? How about playing little game with me!" Psycho smiled, then a foggy clouds started to form trough the vents. Luckily Keith had his helmet but his oxygen was running out. He looked behind Mar and was shocked to see Psycho gripping him by the neck threatening to snap. Keith raised his hand "Don't you dare!"

"You threatening me buddy. Aww don't do that." He leans in "how about we play a little game and everyone can go back home! Well me!" He said.

Keith know this was no way, this was not the way he liked, but it was Blade of mormora way. It always has been. Keith know stepping away from a comrade was almost a sin. But he did it anyway.

One stepping away he bumped his leg on the body he refused to see. "Good boy" Psycho clacks backing away from the black paladin, into the mist with his now only companion.

His helmet blared red "warning oxygen level low" female voice informed him. Keith looked around, realizing that poison gas was only stretching through halls he in and spots an rotten metal door sprinting to the door, his helmet oxygen goes into danger. "Shit"

—————————————————————
Lance thinks he finally got it. Allura had asked him secretly to investigate missing Altean cruiser, that was supposed to be shipping a great amount earth metal. Between Earth and Altea they made affordable exchange each other. Even though their queen worked with them to save the galaxy, theres still has to be caution to be in place.

Based on what Allura said the Altean cruiser was almost five dobashed away to planet Altea before disappearing completely. No trace no sign.

Former blue paladin have been looking up to this case almost a year. Allura didn't want to tell the others. So she asked him. And to be honest he was glad. After what happened with Lotor and everything their relationship had become cold.

The day she asked him a favor she was sweating like hell. He know why, he gets it. Even now five years later he still gets little heart broken whatever he think about Allura rebounding him. She even admitted's it after. Gladly he moved on.

Lance shakes his head as he sit in his office chair. Looking down to his desk he sees picture of him and Keith smiling, behind them were Voltron standing over them.
He gets up going over white board of pictures. Lance has found a lot of clue. And each one of have been connected nicely, but for some reason one piece of pictures ruins every single one of them. Lance rummage his pocked bringing up picture Lance swore he never want to see.

Lotor, eyes closed looking dead but alive. Last time he ever saw the half galra, Lotor was almost unrecognizable.

-2 mounts ago-

Quickly and swiftly he slip past the open crack of the wall. Landing on his feet like a cat, he psmirked "see me now Keith" he compliments himself as he switch on his helmet light.

Looking around, the place was no way shape of form was an alien facility but was human looking laboratory build from ground up. Only thing was that it was abandoned.

Lance pressed his helmet ear "Ingrid are you sure this place is an alien facility, it looks Earth to me!" He suggested, behind the communicator a female voice chimed.
"Lance its obvious the place you're in is alien technology, if it wasn't, why could we humans want to build our facility in far light years away from earth, besides, The Galaxy garrison has 100% look out for any traffickers. There's no way any human gets out of earth without permission." An African girl speaks as she was sitting in-front of computer.  Pushing her glasses. "And the planet you're on is called Klonos, apparently its 95% ice and water, and has no living things had been seen almost 200 thousand years.

Lance gasped in annoyance and exhaustion "Jesus Ingrid i know your my informant and all, but can you not info dump me in one sentence, i was just saying!" He whines, trying to find something to caught his attention. Again Ingrid sighed "why did the government make me partner with you!" She said rubbing her eyes.

Lance smiled "aww thanks, anyway, you're single right?" Lance asked.
"And you're going to get married! So whats the deal!" She barked
"Just asking, were same age how about you leaving the computer chair hang out with me sometimes. I bet you and Keith could get along" Lance smiled as his eyes were drawn to single metal bed, there was weird colored liquid dripping from to the ground.
"Haha right i met Keith once, but he was jackass. I don't think me and him will get along!" She paused, realizing her partner now was silent.
"Lance?" She asked but Lance hushed her
"Hunnigen, there something on the metal bad, some kind of liquid, my thoughts are it blood of some kind." Lance changed his tone, he had a habid of calling Ingrid with her surname when things gets serious and she knows that to bones.

"What is it, nevermind, take the sample, and return to the base!" She said started to type something on her computer.

Lance takes the sample inside the bottle and puts it in his pocket. However his attention was taken by him when a sound comes off in dark side of the room. Lance pulled his bayard turning it into small blaster. "Who's there? Show yourself!" He demands, but nothing happens. He brighten his flash light to the direction but there was only book shelfs and documents laying on counter.

Brunette sighed, shaking his uneasiness off of himself. But of course he saw something on the counter a familiar face.
"Lotor?" Lance questions the existence of the picture.
"Who!" Hunnigan asked, but Lance didn't answer
"Hunnigan i will investigate this facility fully. Can you give me the clarification on how this planet works?" Lance was serious, he know he going bit harsh on Hunnigan, but this was no laughing matter, if true Lotor is alive and well. Who knows what he could do now that he's back. Just thought of it gives Lance's bone shiver.

"Hunnigan? Are you there?" Lance barked at her unattended, later he regretted it hard "sorry! How is it going, did found something about this planet?" He asked, Ingrid sighed "sorry i found nothing about this planet, no living creatures has approached this planet. So~sorry!"

Exhausted "no it okey, you know what, I'm returning, i'll be there in 2 minutes" he informed
"Okey!"