Chapter 6

Things will never be simple isn't it, just when Keith finally got his break, the world decided to give Keith a middle finger.

After that whole crazy shenanigans at garrison, Keith and Lance decided to leave, as quickly as possible. Lance was't feeling good and also Keith was not up to listen every commander's in garrison.

After about hour of flight back to New Zealand. Keith helped Lance to tidy there house. Which was a mess after the earthquake. Lance was still cautious. He looked worried. Keith won't blame him, he was too. Pidge and Hunk disappeared in thin air. They were no where to be found.
He just hope they were okey.

————————————————————-
Worst week of his life. First Keith acting weird, and Lance was keep having these nightmares, constant earthquake happening all over the world, now Pidge and Hunk were gone. This happened in matter of a week.

While silently cleaning Lance found the calendar, one pacific date was marked bright red.
"Ohh man I forgot about our wedding, we should start our preparation next week!" Lance screamed at Keith who was all the way in other side of the house.
A few minutes of silent Keith screamed back at him " but what about Pidge and Hunk?" He sound worried. Lance hoped it wasn't because of him, he really doesn't want to decline there wedding and push it back.
"No its fine, besides both of them are smart, they can handle themself" yeah they are, when was the last time they need both Keith and Lance.

Whatever Keith was doing he had left it, standing behind Lance. He wrapped his hand around Lance's waist then chuckled "gotta say, been more than a week since we cuddled" Keith said sweetly in his ears. Lance face felt hot like burning.
Lance didn't say anything, feeling Keith's  warm wrath, and his gentle arms. They stayed like that for awhile until Keith, lets him go.
"Come on lets finish cleaning up" Lance agreed going back where he was. The earthquake was strong but not strong enough to rip there house in half. it was a mess.

Hour later they finally finished, the house was almost shining, suddenly outside the sky roared as the rain started to pour out. Clouds covering over the sun, barely showing any light.

With a huff Lance dropped down on the bed. Keith was standing between the door way eyeing Lance with quite a need.
Keith approached between Lance's legs kissing him. Lance led out soft moan. "You know we just come out of some kind of terrorist attack, and all of this crazy stuff happening, i missed touching you!" Keith said. Kissing and sucking brunette's neck, Lance grunts "yeah~ but we live in same apartment"

Keith chuckled "it not the same" Keith pulled away, his face was serious. "Your always off work!"

Lance raised his eye brows "Keith, what do you mean by that, even though we are Defenders of the Universe, no one is safe from bills" Lance laughed, he doesn't want Keith to feel useless, Lance know how that feel.

Lance leaned over at Keith then gently kissed him in his lips "don't worry about it we have plenty of money, perhaps this new job the garrison offered me might have higher salaries than the last one i had" Lance explained.

Keith pouted his cheek which made him look adorable. Then eventually half galra gave up.
Signing in defeat "fine! Still I don't like not being part of it" "you just don't have to do anything!"

Lance gets ip from bed. Holding former red paladin arm. Then he kissed him again. Back at the kitchen Lance phone ringed sounding off Despacito which Keith raised his eyebrows.
Lance shrugged "what, i know it overrated but still good song" Lance smiled leaving Keith.
—————————————————————
Keith was exhausted laying on the bed, Keith heard Lance talking. sounds like Lance was only responding with "yeah, ok, ok" which was unlike Lance. Who like to talk over.
After a minute of no Lance, the brunette entered the room with serious aura on him.
"Hey! Who was it?" Keith asked Lance sighed keeping there distance. "Call from new work, they asked me about working today, need spare hand apparently!" Lance said making his way to drawer.

Keith was confused why now, "seriously!!" Keith whined, Lance laughed and nodded "yup!"

Lance started to put his cloth in the bag. That made Keith worry "so what did they say?" He asked.
He didn't say anything just focusing his movement on the bag. "Well they said, they will explain once i get there. Seems like only the employees are classified to know about the terrorist attack." Lance said.

This new job Keith was keep hearing about was mysterious to him. Sadly he wasn't part of the garrison anymore. Which limits him with couple of information. Even worse Lance won't open his mouth about it even Shiro, his brother.

"Anyway, Keith if you get bored just call me ore you know call the black lion and fly there, i will be maybe waiting for you!" Lance said already dressed and ready to go. He looked down on his hand. "Fine! How long will you gone?" Keith asked, he was curious though, he wanted Lance to stay with him. Lance looked nervous. He scratched back of his head. "Yeah about that! I don't really know!"

"But-" before Keith could finish, Lance's phone ringed, "listen i have to go! I promise, I won't take long." lance kissed his cheek "love you babe"
Speed walking Lance rushed out of the front door.

Keith was left in silent, falling back to bed he feel the soft cushion and his pillow. He felt hallow, sometimes he wonder if he's doing something wrong. He left Lance so he could join the blade of marmora. Almost loosing Lance in process. He know he should not ask Lance too much, he was the one to leave him in first place. But still clinching like a cat will not do good for him.

The rain pours down, the thunder strikes as the neighbors cat's scream can be heard. He randomly laughing at sound of it.