When they met you

(YN) ~ your name

(MN) ~ mother name

(FN) ~ father name

Pein

Pein was in his office doing some paperwork when he heard a knock on his door, pein " come in " Itachi came in " konan in the living room she said she needs to talk to you . Pein " tell her im busy ", Itachi " she said it's about (MN) ", pein then got up and walks to the living room, there he saw konan on the coach holding something in her arms and she's looking down at it. Pein walks up to her " where's (MN) "?, Konan " I'm sorry pein but she didn't survive ", pein " what do you mean?" Konan " she was giving birth but she lost too much blood and died, but she told me that she wanted you to take care of your child ". Pein looks at the blanket in her hands, pein " is that my child ?" ( No it's just a child Konan found 😒 ), Konan looks down to the blanket " yes do you want to hold her ", pein " it's a her ". Konan " yes here ", she then handed him her gently, pein then looks down at the baby sleeping face and saw how peaceful she looked, pein " I'll like to be alone with her can you please leave ", konan " of course " she then left. Pein looked down at the sleeping baby in his arms and thought, how innocent she looked and cute, then right there and then he decided he'll do whatever necessary to protect her, pein " don't worry I won't let anything happen to you, I'll call you (YN) my goddess ".

Konan

Konan had just finished giving birth and was now holding her new born baby in her arms, once konan told (FN) she was pregnant he left without saying anything, but konan didn't care for she had the akatsuki to support her. Konan looks down to her sleeping daughter and smiles, konan " don't worry my paper angel mommy will protect you no matter what, (YN) my precious paper angel".

Tobi/obito

Tobi was on his way to his girlfriend house she had recently given birth to their child, except tobi couldn't be there for he was on a mission that day, as tobi was on his way to her house he heard a woman scream, when he heard this he ran to her house. As soon as he got there he saw the door was knocked open he ran inside, once he went inside he saw the whole house had been trashed and there was blood on the floor, and in the living room was his girlfriend laying there in a puddle of blood. He ran to her " (MN) what happened who did this to you "?, (MN) " o-obito ", tobi " don't worry I'll take you to a hospital and it- ", (MN) " n-no i-it's t-too l-late fo-for m-me, b-but i-it's n-not fo-for h-her ", she points to a closet and tobi looks at her confused. (MN) " i-i w-was a-able t-to hi-hide h-her fr-from th-them, pl-please o-obito pr-promise m-me y-you'll t-take c-care o-of ou-our ch-child ", tobi holds her hand " of course I will I'll protect her with my life (MN) ", th-thank y-you o-obito i-i l-love y-you o-obito ", then her eye lids fell. Tobi " I love you too " he then picked her up and went to bury her, he then walked back in the house and went to the closet his girlfriend pointed at, when he opened it he saw a baby girl wrapped in a pink blanket asleep, he picked her up and looked down at her and smiled, tobi " I'll protect you no matter what (YN) ".

Deidara

Deidara was making some clay birds and was in a bad mood for his girlfriend had been ignoring him for weeks and it was getting on his nerves, he then stopped making clay birds and signed and decided to go visit his girlfriend, once he made it to her house he noticed that the front door has been knocked down. When he saw this he ran inside to see that things had been knocked down and broken and saw blood all over the place, and in the living room he saw his girlfriend on the floor motionless and in a puddle of blood, he ran up to her and began to shake her, " (MN)! (MN)!, speak to me un ", but then he flipped her over and saw that she had a hole in her chest, deidara then looked down at her and cursed himself for not coming early. Then he heard a soft crying coming from a nearby closet, deidara wondering what it was walked up to the closet, he opened the door and saw a baby girl wrapped in a blanket crying, deidara said in his head " so that's why she's been avoiding me she was pregnant un". He then picked her up and start to rock her back and forth to calm her down, she then calmed down and fell asleep, deidara " looks like it's just you and me yeah, what's should I name you un"?, Deidara was thinking " I got it I'll call you (YN) yeah, your a beautiful piece of art un".