when you try to commit suicide

WARNING IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE TO TOPICS OF SELF HARM, DEPRESSION, DEATH, OR SUICIDE. I RECOMMEND YOU DON'T READ THIS AND SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Pein

You let out a sigh, you look at the kunai knife in your hand. For the longest you felt empty, your father was always busy.

He was planning missions for the akatsuki and such, and konan was with him. None of the other members really cared for you, hidan was your only friend. But your father forced you to stop hanging out with him, because he was a ' bad influence '.

You honestly didn't know how to feel, happy?, Sad? Or what. You felt hallow, your mind screamed ' I'm suffering '. But you whisper ' I'm okay '.

But you couldn't do it, so you grabbed the kunai knife and put it over your heart. You took a deep breath and stab yourself, you cough up blood.

You pull it out and blood flows out, you lay on the cold cave floor. You close your eyes and just wait until death comes and take you.

(.............................................)

Pein was in his office doing paperwork but got a bad feeling suddenly, konan noticed and looked at him.

" Pein? "

" Something dosen't feel right "

" What do you mean? "

" I don't know, but something feels off "

Konan was confused, pein get's up and walks towards the door.

" What are you doing? "

" I'm going to go check on (y/n) '

She nods her head and he walks towards your room, he knocks but dosen't hear you reply. He knocks again but nothing, he then opens the door, and he freezes.

There you were on the floor bleeding, and layed on your side kunai knife in your hand. He runs up to you and cup your cheeks, and see your eyes hold no emotions.

" No, no you can't leave me. KONAN!, COME QUICK!, KONAN! "

" What is-, (y/n)! "

" We need to get her medical help fast!! "

Konan nods she goes and grabs some rags, she gives them to pein.

" I'll go get a medical ninja!, I won't be long! "

She runs out fast, pein presses the rag against your wound. He looks to make sure you're still breathing, and he feels scared.

" I-it's okay, oto-san got you, don't leave oto-san p-please "

He tries his hardest to not cry, he's already lost so much. His parents, yahiko, he can't loose his daughter too, he can't.

Konan

You look up at the sky, the rain hitting against your cheeks, face, everywhere. You always loved the rain, since you were little.

Because it felt so nice, and you loved how it feels against your skin. Now you like it because you aren't crying alone, and that brought you a little comfort.

You look down and your soaked in rain, it was raining hard. It was a bit cold, but you didn't care for the cold. You were numbed, you couldn't feel the cold it didn't bother you.

You were on top of the building pein would bring you here sometimes, he would look down at the village from here. You and your mother were the only other people, besides pein himself to be allowed up here.