madara X blind reader~ blurry

Everyone knew Madara Uchiha daughter was blind, it wasn't hard to figure out. (Y/n) was a sweet girl, kind hearted, and forgave people easily.

Many of the uchiha's wondered how you came out such a way, especially blind. Many always talked about you behind your back, it did make you a bit sad.

But your father and uncle izuna were there for you. You were never seen around the village without your father or uncle, sometimes tobirama.

Hashirama designed the village so it wouldn't be hard for you to walk around.

" Oji-san you don't need to help me around, I could walk around perfectly by myself"

" I know but your oto-san, worries about you. So I'm just doing what he says "

" Oto-san really cares about me "

" Yeah "

" (Y/n)!! "

Izuna looks up, he sees tsunade, orochimaru, and jiraiya walking over to them.

" Hello tsunade "

" Don't forget about us!!~ "

" Jiraiya not so loud "

" Hello orochimaru and jiraiya "

" Hi Bebe "

Jiraiya goes up to you, he grabs your hand and kisses your forehead. You blush, many wondered how the sweet innocent uchiha princess, ended up with a pervert like jiraiya.

" It's good to see you jiraiya "

" Yeah, I've missed you~ "

" Me too, your so silly sometimes "

You giggle, izuna smiles seeing you so happy. At first he though this jiraiya guy, was just going to use you. But he's shown he loves you, and won't ever think of every hurting you, but he's still a big pervert.

" I was wondering, you think we could go for a walk later. That is if your dad let- "

" Sure jiraiya, I'll ask oto-san "

" I doubt he'll say no "

" Are you sure oji-san? "

" Of course "

" Alright then "

" Why don't you hangout with your friends, just bring her back by eight "

" Okay!!, Come on "

Tsunade grabs your hand and drags you off, jiraiya and Orochimaru following you two. Izuna smiles, happy to know you have friends and a good boyfriend.

(.............................................)

" Anki calm down "

" Where is she?, She should be home by now "

" Anki, it's ten minutes before eight "

Madara paces around the room, there's a knock on the door. Madara runs and opens it, he opens it he saw jiraiya and you.

" Sorry we're a bit late, (y/n) really didn't want to come home "

" It was just so much fun "

" We only went for a walk, and hung out with tsunade and orochimaru "

" Exactly "

" You should head inside, Madara-san must of been worried about you "

" Yeah, whatever "

" I'll see you (y/n) "

Jiraiya pats your head and kisses your cheek, you blush and giggle at a bit. Madara takes your right hand and leads you inside the house.

" Bye jiraiya! "

Madara closes the door and leads you to the living room.

" You had me so worry "

" I'm okay oto-san, jiraiya and them. Promised you nothing will ever happen to you "

" I know, but- "

" But nothing, you worry too much "

He looks at you, he smiles at a bit at your behavior.

" I must be seeing things, Madara uchiha smiling "

Madara tenses, he looks behind him and see tobirama, he growls a bit.

" What!, Lier! I'm not smiling!! "

" I clearly saw you smiling "

" Oto-san was smiling? "

" No!, I wasn't!! Why are you even here senju?!! "

" We're dating if you forget "

" Damn "

" You know you love me "

Madara just looks away with a tiny blush across his face, tobirama just ruffles his hair a bit.

" I like my two oto-san's "

" I'm your oto-san not him!! "

" Have a little fun madara, besides I'm her favorite oto-san "

" Like hell you are!! "

Madara and tobirama began to argue, you giggle listing to there argument. You may be blind but that didn't hold you back, and didn't mean your father loved you less.

Alright what do you guys think?, I went through my drafts and found this, I apparently I wrote this December sixteen of last year, oops sorry for late update. I think this was really sweet and adorable. I think if Madara daughter had to date someone, I'd be jiraiya because there around the same age. Now on the topic of boyfriend's, I'm going to do a they find out you have a boyfriend/girlfriend chapter. So please comment down below, who you'll like to see which daughter date any girl or boy. Even though they'll be older than you, it's a fucken book. Although I already have Madara daughter decided, it's jiraiya. Anyways this was requested by @riptideuchiha I hope you like it, request are still open for senarios and one shot ideas. I should go now, until next time author-chan out!
~ pikatachi 🤗

05/19/2020

Word count: 784