Your first steps

Pein

Pein was in his office doing some paperwork while you were playing with your toys and Konan was watching you, you were playing with your toys when you noticed that your favorite toy wasn't there, you looked around and saw that it was by your father desk. You really wanted your toy so you then tried to stand up, konan noticed this and helped you up, once you were finally able to stand up you stated to make your way to your toy. At first you almost fell but konan held you up and you stated to walk again, konan " pein-sama " pein humed to let her know he heard her, konan " look at (y/n) ", pein looked up and looked around the room to find you and saw you walking over to him. Pein then held out his hands and got on his knees and said " (y/n) come here " you looked to your father and you stated to walk over to him forgetting about your toy, once you made it over to him he then picked you up and held you, pein " that was good (y/n) I'm proud of you ", he then gave you one of his rare smirks you then giggle, konan smiles at the sence she was watching.

Konan

You were playing with your toys in the pein office while pein was doing paperwork and looking at you ever few minutes, for your mother was out on a mission and the only person she trusted with you was pein. You were going with your toys when someone knocked on the door and you looked up, pein " come in " then the door opened and Konan walked in, you then smiled and Konan looks at you and smiles a bit, konan " (y/n) sweetie there you are mommy missed you ", you then giggle and started to get up and you stumble a bit but you eventually got up on your feet. Konan looks at you a little Surprise and you then start to walk over to her half way there you almost fell but someone caught you, you look at who caught you and saw pein he helps you up, pein " it's ok (y/n) keep going you can do it ", you then look over to see your mother on her knees with her arms out, Konan " come on (y/n) you can do it ". You then continue to walk over to her then you finally make it over to her and hug her, she hugs you back konan " I knew you could do it ".

Tobi/obito

You and tobi were in the living you were playing with some building blocks while tobi was talking to deidara who looked annoyed, you then look over to Tobi to see him eating a lollipop and you really wanted it. So you then tried to get up on your feet you fell the first time but the second time you finally got up and started to make your way over to Tobi and deidara. Deidara noticed you and said " tobi look behind you un ", tobi looks behind him and see you walking over to him, tobi " yes (y/n)-chan that's a good girl come to tobi "! He held out his hands, you then walked over to him, once you made it to him he picked you up and spun you around. Tobi " yes (y/n)-chan that's a good girl you finally learned to walk (y/n)-chan is a good girl "!, You tried to get his lollipop but he kept moving you were getting angry you then slapped him and got it you stated to giggle, tobi " ouch (y/n)-chan that's hurts tobi (y/n)-chan a bad girl "!, Deidara chuckles " looks like she was trying to get your lollipop the whole time yeah ".

Deidara

You were currently in deidara room playing with some toys while he was sculpting some clay birds, you eventually got bored and wanted to see what deidara was doing. So you tried to up but fell deidara heard this and looked over to you to see you get up and to walk over to him, he stopped every thing he was doing and got on his knees and held his arms out, deidara " yes (y/n) that's it come to daddy un ". You then walked over to him you eventually walked over to him and once you did you hugged him, deidara then hugged you back deidara " you did it you finally learned to walk I'm so proud of you un " he was crying so much for how happy he was.

Sasori

You and sasori where in the living room you were playing with some toys while sasori was watching you, deidara walked in and saw you and sasori, deidara " hey sasori it's nice to finally see you out of your room for once un ". Sasori " I'm only out here because (y/n) wanted to play so shut up brat ", deidara " well she does need to play ", you then got bored so you then decided to try walk over to sasori for you didn't want him to pick him up. You tried to get up but fell so you tried again and succeed then you stated to walk over to them, deidara then turned around and noticed you walking, deidara " sasori look at (y/n) un". Sasori look over to you and saw you walking over to him so then held his arms out for you, Sasori " come here (y/n) ", you then continue to walk over to him once you did he picked you up you were giggling, deidara " wow (y/n) you finally learned to walk good for you " he Pat your head, sasori " hum the brat right not bad ".

Hidan

Hidan and Kakuzu were once again arguing and you were on the floor playing with your toys, but you were starting to get on your nerves, hidan was yelling at Kakuzu while Kakuzu was counting his money. Hidan " I don't give a shit old fucker I'll do whatever the fuck I want "!, Kakuzu " your going to give blow our cover so just sit still and watch (y/n) ", hidan " I don't give a shit about the bitch ". You were beyond annoyed by this point so you tried getting up on your feet the first two times you fell but by the third time you were finally able to stand without falling, then you stated walking out the door to get away from hidan and Kakuzu. Kakuzu had saw you walk out the door, he smirked and chuckles, hidan " what's so damn funny old fucker "!, Kakuzu " your own daughter can't even stand you ", hidan looked confused then he turned around and saw you weren't there, hidan " where the hell is the bitch "!, Kakuzu " she walked out a few minutes ago", he then got up and left.

Kakuzu

Kakuzu and hidan had just finished having a argument and he was pretty angry, you wanted to make him happy but didn't how you then decided to give him a hug, the only problem was that he was across the room but you didn't weren't going to let that stand in your way. So you tried getting up but fell so you tried again and successfully got up, so you then stated to make your way to Kakuzu, Kakuzu then heard a noise so he turned around and saw you walking over to him, he was quite taken back but got on his knees and his arms held out for you, Kakuzu " come here little one come to papa ". You then stated to walk over to him when you finally walked to him you hugged him, Kakuzu was taken back then you said " papa mad so (y/n) give him hug to make him happy ", he then smiles and hugs you back Kakuzu " it's ok little one I'm not angry at least not anymore ".

Kisame

Kisame was currently swimming in the pool while you were playing with some building blocks and stuff animals while Itachi was watching you, Itachi was watching you then said " hey aren't you about the age to start walking ". You look at him and smile Itachi then steps back a bit and held his arms out, Itachi " come here (y/n) ", you look at him and try to stand up but fell but then you got up, kisame was getting out of the pool and saw this, kisame " Itachi what are you doing "?, Itachi " teaching (y/n) how to walk ". Kisame look back at you and saw you walking over to him he then held out his arms out for you, kisame " that's it (y/n) come to daddy ", you were about to reach kisame but turn to the right and hug Itachi. Itachi " that's good (y/n) you finally learned to walk ", you giggle but then you feel a sad aura and see kisame slucking by the tree, kisame " even my own daughter like the uchiha better than me ", you then walk over to him and hug him he then looks at you, you then said " I love you daddy ", kisame smiles and hugs you back " I love you too (y/n) ".

Itachi

Itachi and you were in his room you were playing with your toys while he watched you, currently he been trying to make you learn how to walk but no luck, he's tried everything he was getting quite irritated then he got a idea. Itachi " hey (y/n) do you want to go to the cafe ", you then looked at him and nodded your head, Itachi " then you have to walk so we can go ". You then look to the side and shook your head in saying no, Itachi walks to the door, Itachi " ok then I'll just go by myself because you don't want to walk then ". You then got sad you really wanted to go with him but you didn't want to walk, but if wanted to go then you'll have to walk, so you tried getting up but fell so you tried again and succeed, then you stated making your way to him, Itachi was smiling at you for his plan was working. Itachi was on his knees and his arms held out for you, Itachi " come on (y/n) your almost there ", you then finally made it to him and hugged him he hugged you back, Itachi " see i told you that you could do it, now come on let's go celebrate by getting dangos ", you smile and giggle " dangos dangos ", Itachi smiles.

Author notes: hey this is author-chan thank you all for reading, I'm so happy that your all still reading I never thought this book would get this many reads, but anyway thanks once again for reaching. But anyway hope you like I'll also like to announce that I'm currently taking requests so if you'll like to request something leave a comment down below or just message me, ok that's all I have to say I wish you all a good night/day author-chan out bye.

~ pikatachi🤗