Valentine's day

Pein

Today was Valentine's day and you didn't know what to give your father, so you were thinking about what he likes and you remembered he said something about how he needed to change his piercings, you then went to konan room and knocked on her door, Konan " come in " you then walked in and said " hey konan can I ask you for a favor ", konan " sure thing what is it ".
         * Timpskip *
You were on your way to your father office, you had asked konan to help you get some new piercing and rods for your father, she took you to the store and made sure pein didn't know you left, for she asked Tobi and deidara to keep him busy, once she explained to them why they agreed and kept him busy, by having arguments and deidara chasing Tobi. So when you guys came back they finally calmed down, so you finally made it to his office and knocked on the door, pein " come in " he sounded tired and a little annoyed, you then walked in and saw that he was pinching his nose and had his head back and was leaning back in his chair, you then said " is this a good time or should I come back later ", he looked at you and said " oh no it's a good time but please do make it quick before Tobi and deidara destroy something ". You then said " well I heard you saying the other day you wanted to change your piercings and since today is Valentine's day I decided to get you a gift, so happy Valentines day ", you hold out a small box wrapped in blue wrapping paper with a red ribbon on it, he looks at you and puts it on his desk then he hugs you, you were quite surprised but hugged him back, pein " thank you (y/n) " you smile and said " no problem dad happy Valentines day ".

Konan

It was Valentine's day and you wanted to give your mom something that would be meaningful and something she can treasure, so you though of the perfect gift. So once you got everything you went to your mother room and knocked on it, konan " come in " you open the door and closed it, konan saw it was you and said " (y/n) it's you what could I do for you ", you then said " well since today is Valentine's day I got you a gift ", you hold out a small box that was wrapped in light blue wrapping paper with a purple bow, konan " thank you (y/n) you didn't have to ", she opens the box and See's half of a heart shaped necklace she looked at you confused. You hold out a necklace you were wearing, you then said " so now we both have the other half of each other I hope you like ", konan then hugs you and said " I love it thank you (y/n) ", you smile and hug her back, you then said " happy Valentines day mom ", she then said " happy Valentines day (y/n) ".

Madara

It was Valentine's day and you didn't like the holiday but decided to give every one you know something either way, you gave hashirama a box of chocolates, izuna a stuff bear, you gave mito pinkies red roses to symbolize her hair, and you gave tobirama homemade chocolate, a stuff bear, and a white rose to symbolize his hair. Now you were missing your father unfortunately you ran low on money so you decided to get him a card, you then found him and said " father ", he turns around and looks at you and said " what do you want I'm very busy ", you hand him a card and said " happy Valentines day ". Madara " a card " you then said " what I ran low on money ", Madara " what did you waste it on ", mito walks by and said " (y/n) thank you for the roses they were very lovely ", she hands you a small box of chocolates and said " happy Valentines day " and she walks away, izuna walks in and said " oh (y/n) there you are I never got to thank you for the stuff bear ", Madara " you gave him a bear ", you said " yeah ", izuna then hands you a small bear that had a chocolate bar in it's arms, izuna " Happy Valentine's day ". Hashirama then came and said " (y/n) there you are I wanted to thank you for the chocolates ", Madara " you gave him chocolates ", hashirama then gives you a card with a necklace and said " happy Valentines day (y/n) ", tobirama then comes by and said " older brother don't go running off and (y/n) I wanted to thank you for the gifts " Madara " let me guess she gave you chocolates ", tobirama " partly she gave me a stuff bear, homemade chocolates and a white rose, she said it symbolize my hair ". Madara " you gave the damn senji chocolates I mean I could pass hashirama but him he's the worst ", hashirama " oh well at least I know I'm on his good side ", Madara " shut up what do you like the damn senji ", you then said " well I did have a crush on him ", tobirama " can I give her the gift I got her ", Madara then said " no ", tobirama " it's only a rose ", pulls out a black rose ( I love these roses there so beautiful ). Madara takes it from him throws it to the ground, he stomps on it and then does fire style jetsu and burn it, tobirama pulls out another rose and it continues five more time, until tobirama pushes Madara out of the way and gives you the roses and walks away flicking him off, and Madara gets up and starts chasing him you sign and get inside the house.