Trouble Might Be Brewing

Smut alert!!

When Natasha and Josh got back from the club, she couldn't wait any longer. The moment Josh closed the door, Natasha pinned Josh to the door and kissed him.

Natasha: Mmm... Joshy...

Josh: You're feeling cheeky, tonight...

Natasha: Let's go... upstairs...

Josh: You read my mind...

Josh carried Natasha upstairs and as they reached the bedroom, Josh had stripped her of her dress, and Natasha had stripped him of his shirt. He put her down on the bed, where she laid down and Josh pulled down his jeans.

Natasha: Mmm... you're looking exceptionally large tonight, I must have really got you going!

Josh: You bet...

After stripping what was left from their bodies, Josh trusted inside Natasha for over 2 hours, with various positions, moans and noises being used.

Natasha: Mmm, baby, I'm close...

Josh: Me too...

Natasha: Cum in me, baby, I need it badly...

Josh thrusted as deep and as fast as he could inside her until he exploded inside her.

Josh: OHHH FUCK BABE, I'M CUMMING!!!

Natasha: YESSSS BABY, I FEEL IT!!!

After they had come down from their highs, they took some deep breaths and she snuggled up to Josh. As she fell asleep, Josh quietly spoke to himself...

Josh: How am I supposed to explain the storyline to you?

He kissed Natasha's forehead before falling asleep himself.

3 days later...

It was now Thursday and Lexi was getting ready to meet up with Josh. She had Bayley and Sasha around to help her make some "important decisions".

Lexi: Okay... show myself off in a dress... or just casual shirt and jeans?

Bayley: Casual. You don't wanna show off too soon.

Lexi: Got it. Lots of make up or just a bit of mascara and foundation?

Sasha: Just mascara and foundation. You're only meeting for coffee, it's not like he's gonna propose to you.

Lexi: Good point. Curled hair or ponytail?

Bayley: Well, he preferred me with curled hair, so I'd say curl it.

Lexi: Am I over thinking this?

Sasha: No.

Bayley: Yes.

They looked at each other and then looked at Lexi, who looked really worried.

Lexi: What if he doesn't like me?

Sasha: I'm sure you'll be fine, who wouldn't want to fall in love with 5 feet of fury like you?

Lexi composed herself in the mirror as her hair was being curled by Bayley.

Lexi: Okay... deep breath, I'll be fine.

Just then, Lexi got a text from Josh.

Josh: Hey you, I'll be at Starbucks for 1, okay?

Lexi: Okay, see you there! X

Sasha: You'll be fine. Now go, and let us know how it goes after.