Table For Three

Lexi: I can't believe it... I'm pregnant!!!

Josh: We're gonna be parents, this is a dream come true!

Lexi put a hand on her stomach, and Josh put his on top.

Josh: This is all I could have ever wanted, I love you babe. So much. More than you could ever imagine...

Lexi: I love you too, my Joshy. You're gonna be a great dad, I know it.

Josh: Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?

Lexi: Honestly, I don't mind. I'll love it for as long as I live, regardless of the gender. But truth be told, I'd want a girl. A little princess who we can spoil with toys and treats... what about you?

Josh: I'd love to have a baby girl, but I'd prefer a boy just that little bit more. Watching sports on weekends, all that man's stuff for when he's older... 

Lexi giggled as she wrapped her arms around Josh's neck and looked up at him.

Lexi: Look at us, planning a future for our kids, it seems too good to be true...

Josh: And here we are.

Lexi: The only downside of all this is that I have to forfeit the title... then again, it's a small price to pay for all this.

Josh: Like you said to me when I got injured, you'll get that title back soon enough, but for now, I guess we're eating for three...

Lexi giggled once more, as she then thought about how she would give up the title.

Lexi: I guess I might as well make the announcement tonight, it's definitely gonna be a bit emotional...

Josh: You want me there? Like as a bit of extra security incase anyone tries anything?

Lexi: Yeah, I'd appreciate it. I'll also be sure to let Steph and Kurt know about the whole thing.

At the arena...

Lexi: ... and therefore that's why I'm giving up the title.

Steph: I'm so happy for you and Josh, Lexi. 

Kurt: Same here, take all the time off you need, and we'll plan your return when you feel ready.

Lexi: Thanks, you two. I can't thank you enough...

Lexi hugged Steph and Kurt before leaving their office to see Josh waiting outside for her.

Josh: So, how'd it go babe?

Lexi: They've given me as long as I need for my pregnancy, so they can plan my return when I'm ready.

Josh: Awesome! So, shall we?

They then headed to gorilla, where they watched Bray Wyatt vs Bobby Roode for the No.1 contendership to Josh's Intercontinental title.

Michael: And... Sister Abigail from Bray Wyatt!

Ref: 1...2...3!

Jojo: Here is your winner... Bray Wyatt!

Lexi saw the look of concern on Josh's face.

Lexi: You okay, babe?

Josh: Yeah, just a little nervous about facing Bray. He's probably the most unpredictable man in WWE.

Lexi: Yep, never dealt with him face to face...

Josh: ... until now. We've gotta go out there as he comes up the ramp.

Lexi then looked a little nervous as Josh's music hit, and he and Lexi did their joint entrance. As they held hands, they gingerly walked down the ramp, with Lexi looking absolutely terrified as Josh protected her from Bray, who was taunting them both. They then did their usual ring entrance, and Josh was the one who got the mic this time.