Mother Of All Comebacks

Another 3 weeks had passed, and Josh could now finally walk again, he was off crutches. It was now the day before Wrestlemania, and Josh and Lexi were getting ready for the Hall of Fame ceremony. Lexi was getting her make-up done by Sasha and the girls, while Josh was in the shower.

Lexi: So who are you all going with tonight?

Bayley: I'm going with my man Finn...

Sasha: Who else but Seth?

Liv: You'd be surprised if I told you...

Lexi: Oh come on, Liv-Liv, don't hold out on us...

Liv: Meh... well, okay then, the other day I asked Dean Ambrose if he wanted to come, I was more surprised than he was when he said yes!

Sasha: Wait... isn't Dean married?

Liv: Nope, apparently his divorce with Renee came through last month, and I did notice he looked quite miserable so I plucked up the courage and asked him.

Bayley: Aww, good for you, Liv! So... is this gonna carry on into something more?

Liv: I've actually been meaning to ask you... what if he wants more tonight? Or wants something more in the future?

Lexi: All I'm saying is you two would make a cute couple...

Bayley & Sasha: AGREED!!!

Liv then blushed as she noticed Josh come out of the bathroom in just a towel and boxers.

Josh: Sorry ladies, am I interrupting?

Lexi: Just the fact that Liv may have finally found someone!

Liv: Lexi, come on...

Josh: Aww, congrats!!! My little Liv-Liv has got herself a man! Who's the lucky man? Hang on, let me guess... Chad? Drew?

Liv: Nope... Dean...

Josh's jaw dropped at the mention of Dean.

Josh: Holy crap, Dean mothertruckin Ambrose has got lil cutie Liv Morgan as a date for the Hall of Fame tonight! So, got any plans with him?

Liv: Maaaybe...

Everyone "ooh'd" at Liv's cheeky statement, while Josh called Seth, Dean and Finn, as male backup.

Josh: Dudes, I need help, I'm outnumbered with the ladies 4-1!

Seth: Omw!!!

Finn: Sounds bad!

Dean: You'll survive... but if the others are coming, I guess I have to, be there in a sec.

Josh: Cheers, boys!

Lexi could see Josh looking smug in the mirror.

Lexi: What you looking so smug about, baby?

Josh: Let's just say, considering I'm the only guy in a room full of attractive women, I brought some back up...

Almost right on cue, there was a knock at the door, and Josh jumped over the bed to run and answer it before any of the girls did. It was exactly who he wanted to see...

Josh: Thank god you guys are here, I can't take this girl talk any longer...

Seth: No worries, and besides, we all wanted to see how our ladies were gonna look tonight...

Sasha: Aww, babe, don't make me blush...

Finn: Come on, you girls love us really...

Bayley: Yeah... that's true.