An Eventful Year

It had been over 3 months since Josh took the time off to help Lexi with the baby. She was now a few days from being 3 months pregnant, and her bump was slowly beginning to form. But there was also another date to consider. It was the 27th July, which had marked a year since Josh and Lexi first got together. He posted a range of pictures from their first encounter, to their first kiss, to when they were in hospital together, to when Lexi knew she was pregnant, and the last one was of Lexi asleep, just now.

josh_s.32: What a difference a year makes. One year ago, I first met you, and I never knew how much that first meeting with you would change my life. Fast forward to today, and after a car crash, 2 Intercontinental title reigns, another Raw Women's title reign, and arguably the greatest gift I've ever received... a baby... and here we are, still going strong. I love you with all my heart, and I always will. Forever and always.

charlottewwe: 365 days and counting, you two are arguably the best couple I've ever seen!

itsmebayley: Congrats on a year, you two! You're just so cute together, and you always will be!

wwerollins: Got yourself a keeper there, bro. One year strong, many more to come, I'm sure...

Josh smiled at the comments, and then locked his phone just as Lexi was beginning to wake up. He gently stroked her hair and ran his hand over her small baby bump.

Lexi: Mmm... now this is a good wake up call...

Josh: Morning to you too, sleepyhead.

Lexi giggled as she leaned in and kissed him.

Lexi: So, I've been thinking these past few days, should we find out the gender of our baby, or keep it a surprise until they're born?

Josh: Hey, whatever floats your boat... I'd rather know sooner rather than later...

Lexi: Well, if you really wanna know, I'll book an appointment with the doctor in a couple of days, that okay with you?

Josh: Perfect.

They were just about to lean in for another kiss before Izzy and Teddy jumped up onto the bed.

Josh: Oh, come on, you two!

Lexi: Hey, let them have a bit of fun, they deserve it considering they won't be the only babies around here come February...

Josh: Fine... I'm gonna make some breakfast, what do you fancy?

Lexi: Pancakes with strawberries and pineapple!

Josh: On it!

15 minutes later, Josh came back with a massive stack of pancakes, covered in butter, syrup, and pineapple and strawberries on the side. Lexi, meanwhile, had just came back from the shower wearing nothing but a towel.

Lexi: Mmm, that looks delicious babe!

Josh: Well, pancakes are probably one of the easiest things to make.

As Josh tucked in to his pancakes, Lexi got dressed into a black bra and panties set, showing off her newfound curves. Her boobs had gotten a bit bigger, her ass a little thicker, and her bump was beginning to show. She then joined him back in bed, and tucked into breakfast. Josh couldn't help but notice her bump.

Josh: Looks like you're beginning to show...

Lexi: Yeah, I am. Beginning to feel like I'm showing as well, I feel bigger.

Josh: Well, I did notice these...

Josh cupped Lexi's boobs slightly, which had started to get bigger. She giggled slightly.