Moving On

3 weeks had passed since Josh had asked Lexi to be his girlfriend. He honestly couldn't believe it. Managing him here, kissing him there... She had been by his side throughout the whole IC title tournament, after helping him defeat Elias in the semi finals before somehow managing to beat Bray Wyatt in the final to book a date at Summerslam with Seth Rollins, and tonight was the contract signing for Josh Stevens vs Seth Rollins. Josh was pacing backstage, a little nervous about the whole situation.

Lexi: Hey, mister. You seem tense about tonight. What's up?

Josh: It's just... I've admired Seth for all he's done... and now I have to go face to face with him in 6 days...

Lexi grabbed both his hands and tried to calm him down.

Lexi: Listen to me. You've come this far in such a short space of time. This Sunday the final piece of the jigsaw is complete, but as for tonight... we show Rollins what he's in for at Summerslam.

Josh felt himself calm down a lot Lexi's grip. She then went up to kiss him, and Josh then picked her up and pinned her against the wall, making Lexi moan slightly.

Lexi: Can I ask you something?

Josh: In this position? You can sure try...

Lexi smiled as Josh started kissing her neck.

Lexi: Would you... ever want to... you know... do it with me?

Josh: Like... have sex? Course I would!

Lexi's eyes grew wide at his response.

Lexi: Really?

Josh: Absolutely.

Josh then slowly put Lexi down as they were still kissing. They didn't even notice Bayley, Sasha and Liv come up behind them.

Bayley: You two are such a cute couple!!!

Lexi and Josh immediately turned around to see the three girls smiling at the pair of them, with Lexi even blushing heavily.

Sasha: Sorry, we didn't mean to interupt.

Josh: Ahem... you didn't see anything... did you?

Liv: Put it this way... we saw everything.

Josh turned red in embarrassment as he and Lexi were then called to gorilla for the contract signing which was coming up next.

Josh: Thank God for that... Come on, boo-boo...

Sasha: Keep it clean you two...

Josh just gave them all a cheeky look and a wink.

Sasha: I for one, am happy Lexi's happy again.

Liv: Me too.

Bayley: Come on guys, I wanna see what happens in this contract signing.

In the ring...

Seth was awaiting the arrival of Josh in the ring.

Seth: This title means everything to not just me, but to all of you. Together, we can make...

Seth was interrupted by Josh's music, and out he came with Lexi to a few cheers but a lot of boos.

Lexi: Oh blah, blah, blah. You make us sick, Seth. At least when this man here beats you for that title this Sunday, it will truly mean something again.

Seth: Shut it, Alexa. You're not who I'm facing at Summerslam, Josh is.

Josh: Oh you just wait... In 6 days, that title will be mine. The only reason you still have that title is because I didn't get here sooner.