100% Sure

It was nearly a month since Lexi had revealed her pregnancy, and now, it was the night of Backlash. Not only had Lexi travelled to Chicago with Josh to see his match, but this would also be the last time the WWE universe would see Josh for a while, as he would be dropping the Intercontinental title to Bray Wyatt. He had decided to take the time off to be with Lexi for as long as he could be during her pregnancy.

Lexi: Are you sure you want to do this, babe? I don't mind being on my own for a couple of months...

Josh: I insist... because I want to be the best father I can be before and after the baby is born.

Lexi: Well, if you're sure...

Josh put a hand under Lexi's shirt and gently rubbed her stomach, and Lexi put her hand on top of his.

Josh: 100% sure babe... Come on, let's see who's winning your title...

They switched on the monitor, just in time to see the finals of the 16-person women's tournament to decide the next Women's Champion, with the finalists being Liv and Ronda Rousey. The tournament went like this:

Natalya beat Mickie James

Sasha Banks beat Nia Jax

Liv Morgan beat Ruby Riot

Lacey Evans beat Bayley

Ember Moon beat Sarah Logan

Ronda Rousey beat Alicia Fox

Nikki Bella beat Dana Brooke

Brie Bella beat Tamina

Quarter Finals:

Lacey Evans beat Natalya

Sasha Banks beat Ember Moon

Liv Morgan beat Brie Bella

Ronda Rousey beat Nikki Bella

Semi Finals:

Liv Morgan beat Lacey Evans

Ronda Rousey beat Sasha Banks

Lexi: This is the biggest night of Liv's career, I hope she does well.

Josh: Me too, she's improved so much.

They watched as Liv took the fight to Ronda throughout the match, even delivering a hurrican-rana from the top rope to her, as well as a lethal kick to Ronda's jaw. However, it wouldn't prove enough as Ronda soon got Liv in her armbar, and even though Liv held on, she had to tap. But Ronda showed respect to Liv by helping her up and hugging her. Liv was almost in tears as the crowd chanted her name. Josh and Lexi felt it was right to go and congratulate her when she arrived at gorilla. Liv immediately saw them both and she rushed to hug them.

Josh: You did amazing out there, you have nothing to be ashamed of.

Liv: I-I know... 

Lexi: I am so proud of you, Liv... and if you turn around, here's 2 other people who are proud.

Liv turned around to see the woman who defeated her, Ronda, and her boyfriend, Dean.

Dean: Come here, you.

Liv ran to hug her boyfriend.

Dean: You were awesome out there, there's no need to cry.

They separated before Ronda hugged her.

Ronda: That was a heck of an effort, you pushed me to my limits and beyond... You'll be a champion one day, I know it.

Liv: Thanks, Ronda, that means a lot.