Keeping Secrets

It had been 3 weeks since Natasha had left Josh to see her grandad, but strangely, Josh hadn't received so much as a text or a phone call from her, and was beginning to get suspicious. Josh himself was with Lexi, Bayley, Sasha and Liv in catering.

Lexi: Listen, she's probably just been busy...

Josh: For 3 weeks? I highly doubt it... when she comes back she has a lot of explaining to do.

Bayley: Well, you might get some answers right now...

Josh turned around to see Natasha with her bags.

Natasha: Hey baby, you okay?

Josh: Firstly, don't call me baby. Secondly, where the hell have you been for these past 3 weeks? I haven't had a phone call or a text...

Natasha: My phone broke, honest!

Josh: So you didn't think to get it repaired?

Natasha: But babe... please.

Josh: Save it, Tash.

Natasha then dropped another phone from her pocket, and Josh then swooped to take it. He sees numerous texts to someone Lexi never thought she'd see or hear from again.

Lexi: M-Murphy?

Josh: Oh surprise, surprise. You've been cheating on me, with Lexi's ex of all people.

Natasha hung her head in shame.

Natasha: I'm sorry, Josh.

Josh: Don't bother... we're done.

Lexi then had a rush of adrenaline and slapped Natasha for what she did.

Lexi: Don't you try anything with Josh again.

Natasha then grabbed her bags and went off, leaving Josh horrified as to what he just found out. The girls all gathered around him, but he shrugged them off.

Lexi: Josh...

Josh: I need to be alone, besides, I've got my match with Apollo later.

Josh headed to his locker room, as Lexi felt a tear run down her face and the others comforted her.

Bayley: You ok, Lexi?

Lexi: Y-yeah, I-I'm fine.

Sasha: You sure?

Lexi: Yeah, I just... I never expected Murphy to be the one Natasha cheated on Josh with.

Liv: Maybe you should go talk to him, he needs someone with him.

Lexi: Why me? Why not Bayley? She's his ex, after all.

Bayley: Because right now, you're closer to him than I am.

Lexi: I guess, I'll see you later girls...

Lexi slowly walked to Josh's locker room, and knocked gently on the door.

Lexi: J-Josh? It's me, Lexi, you wanna talk?

Josh didn't reply, but he did open the door for her.

Lexi: I'm sorry, for what happened. You didn't deserve that...

Josh: Neither did you though...

Lexi: Relax, I was done with Murphy a LONG time ago. Haven't spoken to him since I ended it with him.

Josh: What do I do, Lexi?

Lexi: My answer? Move on and find someone else.

Josh: Like who?