Future Plans

True to the doctor's words, 3 weeks had passed and Josh's elbow had healed so well that he was out of the wheelchair and now on crutches. He was still at Lexi's house, and did have to vacate the Intercontinental Championship, for which there was an Elimination Chamber match for, and it was won by Braun Strowman, after he pinned Dean Ambrose. As for Lexi, she was already cleared to go back, but she didn't want to go back without Josh.

Lexi: Joshy?

Josh: Hang on a sec...

Josh limped out of the bathroom wearing just a towel. He then fell onto the bed, and felt more relaxed than ever. Lexi was admiring his body as he took a few deep breaths and then she joined him on the bed.

Lexi: You okay, babe?

Josh: Yeah, fine thanks baby...

Lexi: You seem quite tense, you want a massage?

Josh: Yeah sure, maybe your soft, delicate hands can ease away some of my stress I've been having with this injury...

Lexi then rolled him over, and straddled his back and began kneading away at his shoulders and upper back. As she heard Josh moan slightly, she slowly worked her way down his back.

Josh: Mmm... that feels amazing! Have you done this before, by any chance?

Lexi: Nope, first time.

Josh: You're awesome at this... keep going...

Lexi kept at it and was making herself feel good as well as Josh, as she began moaning slightly with Josh.

Josh: Seems like you're feeling good as well, want me to give you one? I may have big hands, but they're softer than you think, trust me!

Lexi giggled as she got off Josh's back, and took her clothes off. Josh tried to look away, but Lexi then stopped him.

Lexi: Come on, it's not like you haven't seen me naked before...

*Smut alert*

Lexi laid on the bed, on her stomach, and Josh immediately tried to work his magic, by gently rubbing her shoulders and upper back. Lexi couldn't help but moan at Josh's touch.

Lexi: Mmm, Joshy, that feels good... go lower...

Josh followed his girlfriend's demands and slowly slid his hands towards her perfectly shaped ass. He rubbed her ass gently and when she was moaning loud enough, Josh decided to get a bit cheeky and slip a couple of fingers inside her.

Lexi: Mmmm... OH MY...

Josh then used his free hand to cover up Lexi's mouth, so her moans would only be muffled.

Josh: I bet you were planning this, weren't you, you little minx, you...

Lexi nodded slowly as she felt herself getting closer to her release.

Lexi: MMM...

That moan was all Josh needed to hear. He slid his fingers out of her and made her suck on them and taste her own juices, as Josh then got even more sneaky and unwrapped his towel, revealing his 8 inch length and then slowly stuck it in her, causing her to nearly scream. She eventually stopped sucking Josh's fingers and moaned for what seemed like forever.

Lexi: OH MY GOD BABE... KEEP... FUCKING ME... DON'T EVER STOP!!!

Josh went as hard and as fast as he could until Lexi released herself all over Josh's shaft, which caused her walls inside her to tighten and cause Josh to explode inside her for what Lexi wished would be forever... After half an hour, Josh had pulled out and Lexi was relaxing on his chest, still trying to catch their breath.