Best Birthday Ever

It was now the 9th of August, which could only mean one thing. Lexi's birthday. Josh woke up first, and prepared breakfast for her, along with getting her presents ready.

Josh: Wakey wakey!

Lexi rubbed her eyes as she woke up to the sight of Josh with breakfast, pancakes with strawberries, syrup, .

Josh: Happy birthday, beautiful.

Lexi smiled at the sight before her. Josh wearing just his boxers, carrying in breakfast for her, along with her presents.

Lexi: What's all this?

Josh: Well, since it's my beautiful, sexy, pregnant fiance's birthday, and since you're the goddess, you deserve to be treated like one. See, even Izzy, Teddy, and Larry-Steve want to give you birthday kisses.

Lexi noticed all three pets waiting on her side of the bed, with Izzy and Teddy jumping up and snuggling into her, licking her face as they did so. Josh then picked up Larry Steve, and put him on the bed, as he then also snuggled into Lexi's body.

Lexi: Aww, you three are just the cutest!

Josh: Hey, I'm trying not to be offended here!

Lexi: They're the cutest pets, you're the cutest fiance!

Josh: Meh, that'll do... Now, for your presents.

For her first present, Josh handed her a small, rectangular box. She slowly opened it to reveal a silver necklace, with a pink love heart in the middle.

Lexi: Oh my gosh... babe, it's beautiful! Put it on me, I wanna see how it looks!

Lexi slowly got out of bed, and went over to the mirror, where Josh slowly put the necklace on her.

Josh: There you go, a necklace suitable for a goddess.

Lexi: This is honestly perfect baby, I love it so much! Thank you...

She leaned up onto her tip toes and kissed him.

Josh: Now you wait here, I've just gotta get your other present. Sit on the bed and close your eyes, I'll be right back...

Lexi did as she was told, and waited for Josh to come back. She then heard footsteps in her room again, so Josh was already back.

Lexi: Okay babe, can I open my eyes now?

Josh: Yep, open your eyes!

Lexi opened her eyes to see Josh holding a cute Alaskan malamute puppy.

Lexi: AWWW, HE'S ADORABLE!

She squealed at the sight of him as she took hold of him and cuddled him as he licked her face.

Lexi: What's his name?

Josh: He doesn't have one, I thought you could name him.