Going to School

It's the first day of high school and you don't really know where to go. Everyone else knows eachother because they all came from close middle schools. But you moved from a different country, you didn't really know anyone except for your best friend and you were generally kinda shy. You met up with your best friend, Haley, before school and noticed she already made some new friends.
Y/N: Hey Haley! Who are these people? *smiles*
Haley: Oh hey Y/N, these are Alex, Carlos, and Gio
You look at all the guys and they all catch your eye, the guy that you find staring at you is the Alex dude. You notice that you're staring and say:
Y/N: ohh, hey guys. I'm one of Haley's friends 🙂
The guys: Hi Y/N. Haley's told us a little bit about you 👌🏽
Y/N: oh really? What has she told you guys? *smiles*
Alex: She said you're really nice and everything but she didn't mention how pretty you were 😍
You start blushing and you smile thinking he might like you.
Y/N: thank you Alex😊😉
You wink at him and then see him smile, you hear the bell ring and tell everyone bye while walking to first hour.
You notice Alex and Gio walk the same way as you,
Gio: Y/N what's your first class?
Y/N: uhh let me see
you look at your schedule and say:
Y/N: i have physics first
Alex and Gio look at eachother and say they have that class too. You guys all walk together, you not really talking but listening to what they did over the summer.
*You guys get to class*
You walk into the class room first and sit near the back, the seats are all arranged by 2 people per table. You sit alone and then you see this girl that you didn't know sit next to you. She seems really pretty and nice at first glance. Alex and Gio sit right in front of you guys.
The girl you sit with looks at you and started talking.
Girl: Hi, I'm Nelly, nice to meet you.
Y/N: Hey, I'm Y/N
you two put your focus up to the board when the bell rings and the teacher then starts to speak.
During the entire class period, you always find yourself staring and thinking about Alex. You honestly don't know why saying that you barely met him an hour ago.
*End of class and Bell rings*
You stand up and put your laptop in your backpack, Alex looks back at you and grins.
{Alex's pov}
Tbh she's pretty cute but not my type. Haley seems hotter but i'm not sure. I don't know if either of them like me. We'll see in a couple weeks
{Your pov}
You walk out of class and start walking to your second period which is orchestra. Alex walks the opposite way from you so you look at your school map and see which way he walked towards. It's either he's in choir or in a club. you keep looking down at your map while walking down the hallway, you bump head first into someone. You look up and see that it's Carlos. You say watch it and you stand up. He apologizes and helps you with your stuff.