A couple Months Later.

****
3 months after the crash.
****

So. to sum it all up. You and Gio lost contact completely and he got a new girlfriend. Alex and you are close but friends only. he lost feelings for you and he now has a girlfriend too. Her name... Haley. The same fake one. Do you like them together? uh not really. You do not have feelings for Alex just that. you don't want Alex to get hurt.

You and Carlos started getting close as friends and also there was a new kid. Diego. He was mighty fine. He also started talking to you. He called you cute once and that made your day. So I guess you could call diego your friend.

•Today•

you were about to pass diego in the hallway when he stopped you by putting an arm out.

Diego: Uhh you possibly wanna come to my house after school?

You give a small smile and nod your head.

You: Just send me the address and i'll be there.

Your mom still hasn't come home. she called you last night to see how you're holding up and you've been doing fine. you still have around 300 bucks left from what your mom left you.

Diego gives a smile and walks away.

Both of you head to class and while you're heading to class, you see Alex. He has an arm around Haley's waist and you remember of the night you were with him.

After the crash. about a week after the crash...Don't think about it, you thought to yourself.

You enter the classroom just as the bell rings and you take a seat next to nelly.

Nelly: Hey! how was your morning?

You: It was alright i guess.

The teacher begins to talk.

The bell rings and you are the first to walk out of class. when you walk out, Alex is trailing behind you. He puts a hand on your shoulder.

Alex: Hey uhh you possibly wanna hang out after school?

You hesitate on what you should say but you can't decide whether a cute single guy, or a cute taken guy.
You think about that night again. your lip quivers.

You: Uhh ima have to check my uh, schedule.. i'll let you know tho!

You turn around quickly and head to your next class.

Lunch time

You go ahead and get your lunch and sit down at an empty table. Diego sits next to you and grabs one of your carrots.

Diego: Can i tell you something?

You look at Diego and see him looking at your lips. his eyes go from your lips to your eyes, and back down.

You: Yeah sure.

Alex and Haley sit down at the table, in front of you and diego. Diego looks at Alex and shakes his head to the side. Alex shakes his head slowly and begins to eat his food.