Please Alex.

Your head spins and you fall back to sleep, with the only thing being in your head is Alex. You think if he's okay. You think about what happened but your head hurts. You decide to let everything go.. your thoughts, you're pain, you insecurities, your happiness, your sadness, everything.

*Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep*

The beeping continues and your eyes flutter open. you have no idea where you are nor what happened. It feels like you know less now than what you knew before. But the beeping of the monitor has woken you up so you turn your head to the left and see Alex. Laying there, with cuts and bruises all over his face. You barely recognize him but you can tell it's him because... you don't know.. you just know it's him.
His bottom lip is busted open and he has a open scratch on his forehead. Your turn your head and look up. Nothing passes through your head, nothing at all. just emptiness. Your eyes close as the beeping continues next to your right ear.

???: Nurse how is she?
???: We don't know if she has woken up or not but her blood levels are good.

Your eyes slowly open and you see a bright light above your face. Your turn your head and see Alex looking at you. A small smile goes on his face, and the slightest smile goes on yours.

Alex: Glad to see you're up..
You: How are you feeling?
Alex: I'm feeling.. sorry..
You: Sorry for what?
Alex: I'll explain when we get out.

You move your head and pain rushes through your neck. The nurse looks over you and holds your eye open to shine a small flashlight in the whites of your eyes.

Nurse: Sweetie where are your parents?
You: I- I don't know.

The nurse slightly rolls her eyes and grabs the clipboard and a pen from her neck and clicks the pen to write stuff down. The click of the pen sends pain echoing through your head.

???: Are they okay?!
???: Yes they're in this room right here.

Two parents rush into the room and go straight to Alex, and then you see Haley walk in behind them. She walks over to you and you see her eyes are red.

Haley: Hey, how you feeling?
You: Better for now. You okay?
Haley: ... Carlos broke up with me for Destiny..
You: oh.. sorry. when did this happen?
Haley: Right before the accident.

Haley walks off to see Alex and Alex's parents walk over to you.

Alex's mom: Hi.. are you feeling okay?

You nod your head and Alex's dad lays his hand on yours and nods his head and smiles slightly. You look at Alex and Haley and you see Alex giving her a "look". you can just see it in his eyes. they're having a conversation and you feel like interrupting because Alex is yours, not Haley's.

Alex's parents walk out of the room with Haley following. Alex smirks and says something under his breath on a small laugh. He looks over at you and stops smiling. Alex turns his his and thinks. You think as well. You think if he's really worth it.. if he was worth risking your life in a car crash.. if he's worth becoming Haley's enemy in order to get him.

* ALEX'S POV*

I like her i really do but i'm falling for Haley more. This is gonna break her. I wanna be her friend, but i already used her. Haley played with my feelings and i played with *Y/N*'s..

Why'd i mess with her. i don't know what to tell her, and now Haley is worried about me.

*END OF POV*

The rest of the night passes quick due to your thoughts all blanking out and thinking nothing.

The doctor said you and Alex were free to go by tomorrow night.

You're happy to go home. But why? There's nothing to go home to. No one there waiting for you, worried about what happened. No one that takes care of you at your house, no one for you to take care of. You have been thinking of getting a dog for a while now but you aren't sure because that would be extra money for you to spend on pet food and other stuff dogs need.

You close your eyes. When you open them you see a nurse turning off the monitor to your right. You couldn't make out her face but you could see a nurse like hat. You get drowsy and your breathing gets cut somehow. Your eyes go wide and the "nurse", or who you thought was a nurse, looks at you and flees the room.

You turn your head to Alex but he's asleep, he won't hear you screaming. But even if he could, you couldn't scream. All you could do was mutter, no actual words came out but sounds.

"Alex" was the word that came out of your mouth. a weak weak word, is all that came out of your mouth. How did it take so much effort for a four letter word that was so weak, come from your voice. "Please. Alex"