The Next Day...

Nothing really happened the rest of the day but turns out you have 5 periods with Alex. So you head home and just think about Alex and his eyes. You think about his smile. His lips. His laugh. His grin and the looks he gives you.
Why did you just think about that? You've barely known him for a week Y/N!! Don't think those things about a guy when you barely met him!

Next day•
Since you now know someone cute at your school, you wake up early to dress up and do you hair. You go for a cute and casual look, a red and white striped dress with a brownish jacket, and a brown buttoned purse. But due to cold weather starting early, you decide to put some high up boots. They are a light tan and have a criss cross pattern strings on the outside. they look really cute with your outfit and also add some hot. You aren't sure if you can wear hats at this school but you decide to not put one on just in case.
For the hair you think of making it curled. The curls are super exaggerated but aren't just wavy, keep in mind you're still trying to go for the casual look.

{school}

You make it to school and see Alex walk in the door at the same time as you. You end up sitting with Nelly for breakfast and Alex ends up joining you guys. When he gets to the table you whisper to Nelly-
Y/N: Thats the guy that i was talking about in gym.
Nelly: OHHHHHH!
Alex looks at you guys and then asks what happened.
Y/N: Nothing.
Alex: Were you guys talking about me?
Nelly: Damn you're smart aren't you.
Alex smiles and turns around to talk to his friends in the table behind him.
You ask:
Y/N: Bro Alex why don't you sit with them if you want to talk to them so badly?
Alex: Oh, Fine. Want me to talk to you?
Y/N: I don't know, that's up to you b
Alex: What's the "b" stand for?
Y/N: you can get creative with that one 😉
You wink and stand up to go sit at a different table with Haley. You don't see her anywhere so you sit with a different group of people that you don't know. Someone taps you on the shoulder and it's Gio. You turn around in your chair and ask him what's up. He grabs your arm and pulls you aside, you guys go into a corner and he pins you up against the wall. You're face starts getting red and so many thoughts start racing threw your head.
What's happening? Does Gio like me? Is this why Alex always looks at me? What's gonna happen with Alex if he kisses me? What am I supposed to do?
Y/N: what are you doing?
Gio: Hey. 😏
Y/N: what do you need?
He puts his body closer to yours and he holds your hands behind your back. His face gets closer to yours. You look down and you see a big bump in his pants. You wonder what it is and you think that it's either a boner or a big dick.
Damn. <is the only thought going threw your head at this point.
You look back up to see his face just inches apart from yours and you close your eyes and put your head back as much as you can.
You have no idea what's happening but then you feel all the pressure lay off your body and you hear yelling coming from right in front of you. You open your eyes and see Gio get punched in the face by someone else.