The Truth.

You look at what you have with you. All white clothes. White shirt. White Pants. Shoes. Bra. Underwear. All white.. except for a single black hair tie. What are you supposed to do with a hair tie?

Alex.

Him. Again. Why is he still in your head? You just want to wake up and go to him. curl up into his arms, and just let his warmth warm your body as well.

You take a deep breath in and out. You can see your breath now. You just now notice how cold it is and your skin gets goosebumps. You stand up from the middle of the room and wipe away your cold tears. Looking around, you see a black nail in the wall of the white room. You rush over to the nail and examine it wondering what to do with it.

You get your black hair tie from your hand and put it around the nail. nothing happens. what in the world are you thinking. you just have to wake up and that's it. just wake up. Just wake up.

You: JUST WAKE UP!!

Tear come out of your eyes again and you fall to the floor.

You don't know what to do. you're cold and empty. you don't know what to feel at this point. should you just go to sleep? your eyelids start to droop but you think of what would happen if you sleep.

Death.

Should you just give up now? should you fall asleep and never wake up? Alex supposedly lies to me so... why is there a need to wake up? Carlos and Gio don't really care. No mom. No dad. what now? what are you supposed to do?

You get up and take a look behind you. a darkness is filling the room. slowly but surely it's getting closer to you. You press yourself up against the wall and close your eyes. you think of good things to live for.

you get to see alex. You think of what Gio can do to you. To your body. The stuff that Alex wont do. Gio will. You open your eyes and the darkness is gone. The white gets brighter and brighter, and your body starts to feel light.

You gasp in air. And people rush over to you. What's happening to you? What happened? Where were you? Where are you now?

Your vision is blurred and your breath is heavy. You blink rapidly as the blurriness starts to go away. You look around at the people surrounding you and you see alex at one end of the bed asking the other nurses stuff or jabbering to then at the least.

You try to calm your breathing down and you raise your hand to put your hair back out of your face and you have a plastic tubey thing on your left ring finger.

???: Stay calm sweetie. you'll be fine. just don't move, we have to get your update. you check her pulse and check her eyes to see if there's any sign of infection that caused whatever that was.

You: Wha- what happen..ed?

The doctor looks at you and just looks away as if not hearing your question. he gets out a clipboard from the table behind his and pulls out a pen from his shirt pocket.

Alex: Is she gonna be okay? Are you okay?

Alex looks at you with red eyes and heavy breathing. You stare at him and nod your head. you try to remember what happened and your head starts pulsing with waves of pain.