Lying

About a week after you told Alex you liked him, you thought again about your chances with Alex and narrowed it down that you don't have any. So you decided to tell Alex that you didn't like him anymore even though you did.
Y/N: Hey Alex.. uhhh.. i dont like you anymore k?
Alex: oh uh. okay then.
You walked away and got sad. You didn't know what to do but you already told him. It already happened.
Then came first hour and you noticed Gio giving you some looks. You decided to give him looks back because physics got really boring.
The bell rang and while you were putting your laptop into your backpack, Gio put a note on your desk.
Note Read: At lunch meet up besides the bathrooms. ;)
You didn't really know what to think about it so you looked up and Gio winked at you. You nodded your head and he walked out of the class.

Lunch came shortly after and you went by the bathrooms. 5 minutes passed and no one seemed to be there. You thought you got stood up and you started walking to the lunch room passing all the empty classrooms. Everything started rushing threw your head and you didn't know what to think really.
Buried in your thoughts, you got pulled aside and you started feeling kisses on your neck. You couldn't see who it was because it was dark in the classroom.
You could feel their breath on your jaw, and their kisses showering your body.