2 weeks...

Nothing happened really since the fight between Alex & Gio. Everyone kinda go over it. You, Alex, Gio, Carlos, Nelly, and Haley all got close and told eachother everything. Except for the guys of course. They told you guys some things but not every.
Gio ended up apologizing for everything when he kissed you and then him and Alex started to get along again.
2 weeks after the entire incident you decided to tell Alex your feelings for him. At the end of the day you went up to him and just told him that you kinda liked him. Whenever you told Alex, he looked at you and then someone behind you. You turned around to see who it was and it was Carlos.
Alex looked back at you.
Alex: Okay.
He walked out of the classroom you guys were in and Carlos followed him. You instantly regretted telling him and you were thinking about telling him it was all a joke. You looked down and walked out of the classroom. Nelly was out there waiting for you.
Nelly: Bro what happened? I heard your name while they were walking out.
Y/N: I don't even know. I told Alex that i liked him and he just wan likes away.
Nelly: Damn why'd you tell him? You barely met him two weeks ago.
You guys started walking down the hallway and you just ignored everything she said because of how much of a bad mood you were in.
The next day you two acted like nothing happened the day before, even though Carlos always teased you on how you liked him, Alex never payed attention to him. Or whenever Carlos started to tease you, Alex told him to stop.