Hospital.

You and Alex are on the main road and you connect the AUX to your phone.
You: What type of music you into?
Alex: uhhh, I don't know. Let's see what you're into
You put on:

To the moon by Phora

Alex smiles and looks at you.

Alex: Looks like we have the same taste in music.
He starts driving faster and he puts his rights hand on your thigh and you lay your hand on his.
You notice your house is 13 minutes away from his.
The song finishes and you look at Alex.
You: What song you want?
Alex: You know the song named 'Taste'?
You: Yeah
Alex: Put that one on

Taste by Tyga ft. Offset

You and Alex start lip syncing and you notice how good he is at it. You barely even know the word to it and Alex knows the entire script. Alex starts dancing in his seat and you join him. You can feel the car getting faster as the song continues. You close your eyes and move along to the song, when you open them you see a car swerve in front of you guys.
You: ALEX!! ALE-
Alex swerves the car and crashes into a light post.
You can't see anything. You can't feel anything. All your worries... gone.

You try to open your eyes but everything is blurry. Everything. And everyone. You hear beeps and you're laying down on a bed or some type of platform. Every two seconds that you open your eyes, you see people standing over you. You don't know what's happening or what happened. All you know is that a couple seconds ago, you were in a car with Alex and now everything hurts to the point that you can barely feel.

???: Is she okay?

???: We don't know yet, she's unconscious.

???: Take her into room 217 and the guy into 341. Get them checked and give me the results.

You think about Alex when she said "guy" and you groan.
???: Hey! Hey! She's awake!
Someone flashes a light into your eyes and you move your head to the side.
???: Hey if you can hear me, hold on and stay still.
You head spins and aches.
Everything goes black once again, while Alex still in your mind.

Sorry for the short chapter guys. also sorry for not posting a lot. i'll get more active♥️