The Punch

You see Gio  get hit in face by a fist and he falls to floor. Alex is standing over him. You're eyes grow wide.
Y/N: What the Hell?!
Alex: Sorry, I had a feeling you didn't want that to happen.
The teacher came from behind Alex and pulled him away by his arm into the office. You look down at Geo and his lip is bleeding a lot.
Y/N: Geo! Are you okay??
You crouch down towards him and grab his face. He opens his eyes and grins a little bit.
Geo: So you do care about me.
You roll your eyes and stand up.
Y/N: What were you fucking doing to me?!
Geo: Trying to give you kiss duh. But Alex had to fucking interrupt.
Y/N: Yeah and i'm kinda glad he did. You could've asked me if i wanted to kiss you first at least!
He stood up slowly and the nurse came out from the office. She helped him stand up fully and she took him to the office as well.
You looked around and you saw everyone staring at you. You had no idea what just happened and neither did anyone else. Since the library was across the school, you decided to go there for the remainder of your breakfast time.
*At the library*
You see that rumors spread quickly around this school because as soon as you walked into the library, everyone was looking at you and most were muttering to the person beside them. You walk over to an empty table and get out your book to read. You feel someone tap your shoulder and you turn around in your seat.
Person: Hey is it true that Gio kissed you?
Other Person: Also did Alex actually punch Gio in the face because Gio kissed his girl??
You turned back around and the bell rang.
Thank god.
That's your only thought. You start to head to class, and when you walk in the thing projected on the board reads:
SIT IN THE SAME SEATS AS YESTERDAY.
You head to the back and Nelly is already sitting there.
The bell rings again for the meaning of ending of passing period. Alex and Gio's seats are empty meaning they're still in the office.