Gym Class

You make it to your third period which is gym class. you don't see anyone you know but you look behind you and see Haley and that other girl Nelly from first hour. You start to head over to Nelly but someone jumps onto your back. You wonder what just happened and turn your head to see who jumped onto your back, it's Haley. You and Haley start laughing and you stand up. You and Haley walk over to Nelly.
Y/N: Hey Nelly!
Nelly: Oh hey, you're from first hour correct?
Y/N: Yeah. Don't you remember this beautiful face??
You flutter your eyes at her and you all start laughing because of how your eyes went behind your head.
While having to do the jog, you, Haley, and Nelly, walk around the track. You tell them how you think that Alex is cute and how you found him looking at you in 1st hour. Nelly said she didn't really pay attention and Haley said she thought he was "OKAY". You told her that he was more than "okay".
The end of class came and he came out of another room inside the gym, Haley went up to him and asked him if he liked you. He said no and that he thought of you as a friend, she then said:
Haley: Do you think she's pretty at least?
Alex: Shes not ugly but not pretty either.
Haley: oh cmon Alex. She's so pretty!!
Alex's face started getting red and he walked away.
*Bell rings and third hour is over*