The Empty Classroom..

His kisses continue to drown you and your breath starts to get heavy. His hands lightly flow down the sides of your body.
You expect that it's Gio but you aren't sure. You don't know who it is at this point.
The room starts to get warm and under your breath you start to mumble things.
You: Who are you..?
Within every word there was a pause. You didn't really expect a response but you decided to try either way.
Person: I had to.
You take off your jacket because you feel like you're gonna drown from the hotness. You feel like you've fallen under the spell of his kisses.
The kisses from the neck moved to the mouth and you let out a small moan. It was quiet but you think he heard because you can feel his grin.
You push him back for a second to see who it is and you still can't see or make out his face. You pull out your phone out real quick and shine the lock screen light to their face and you make out Giovanny's face.
You smile out and you pull him close to you. You guys move over to the door and you close and lock the door.
You think about how much time you have to be able hook up with him and you guys have about 30 minutes. Since he was about 7 minutes late and lunch is 40 minutes long.
He pulls something out of his pocket and you reach your hand down to feel what it is and it feels like a condom.
You: No we probably sho-
That's what you said under your breath, but you stopped. Why did you stop? Is it because his aroma of cologne was making you blind? Is it because you were so broken over Alex and how he doesn't like you? Or is it because in reality you had feelings for Gio all along? It's all of them. His kisses are wrapping you around his finger.
You start to unbutton his shirt and he unzips your dress from your back. You take your kisses from his mouth and neck and take them to his chest and stomach.
You unbuckle his pants and you give him head.
You had no idea what you were doing but you went off of what you knew from information from friends.
He lets out moans every once in a while and you feel good, you feel like you're doing a good job.

When you finished, you looked at him and wiped your mouth. You looked down at what you were sucking and saw how big it was. You put a grin on his face and he let out a laugh. You stood up and began to put your clothes on as did he.
You guys were fully clothed and you two walked out of the empty classroom. You two looked at each other and smiled. You guys started walking towards the cafeteria and Giovanny held your hand. You felt butterflies in your stomach and you couldn't stop smiling. Every couple seconds you always looked at him and every time he had a smile on his face.