...

*NARRATOR POV*
???: Get her stats up quick, see her blood levels and make sure she's stable. Get another breathing tube connected to to her and get the monitor running again.

Many voices were going on around you. You were just laying there on the hospital bed unconscious and Alex was in the hospital bed next to you. He was confused and panicked, he was worried if you were going to be okay.

Alex kept asking around if you were okay or if you were going to make it. He asked what happened but no one could answer that question because no one knew what exactly happened.

All that they know is that you were fine that night, everything was running smoothly then the next time they checked up on you and Alex which was five hours later, Alex was alright but you... you were on the edge of death. you were going to die if someone left you there a couple more minutes...

*END OF POV*
*YOUR POV*

In a white room. all alone. every single sound echos. a white room. with no windows. Every single quiet sound, sounded like an exaggerated echo. You, in the center of the white room. you look around and see no one.

All your pain is gone. All your thoughts... gone. like they were never there. The only thing in your mind, was Alex, and... no one else really. just Alex.

(SEXUAL THOUGHTS NEXT)

Where were you? why was he the only person on your mind? you think about his eyes, his smile, those lips, about how his hands guided down your body. how he treated you in bed. On how he slipped it in and out so.. so gently but hard at the same time. He whispered things in your ear while you were there whimpering on how good it felt.

You were laid out on the bed. and he was over you. skin to skin. his breath all up on your neck. his tongue going up and down your slit. how he bit your lip so gently. oouu you loved it. that hour was your favorite.

Your thoughts get interrupted by Alex. He's there. Right in front of you. How is it even possible? You were alone in a room and now he's here.

Alex: Please don't leave me. I need you in my life. I'm sorry that i used you, i'm so so sorry. *sniff* I thought it would make me feel better but when i saw Haley it made me feel worse, it made me feel guilty. Just don't leave so I can tell you all this. 

Alex was standing and looking over you. He was looking at the white wall, nothing was there, he was looking in your DIRECTION, but not a you.
He played me? Wtf. What does he mean? Did he use me? he feels guilty for what? am i just a toy for him? leave? but i'm right here.

You: Alex! Alex im right here!

You stand up and go to touch his but your touch just shoved him and he has no reaction. He says nothing and you hug him.

You: I just want you with me here right now. I want you to always be in my arms. but you played me? you like Haley? Or maybe you like Carlos? How do i fight to see you Alex? How do I wake up?! How?!

You hit Alex's chest and you collapse to the floor. Your hair is all in your face and tears fill your eyes. You are tired and you just want to fall asleep, but you know if you fall asleep, then you won't wake up. But you don't know how to get out of this white room,

You look up and you see a blur of nothing, water is still flooding your eyes and Alex is gone. Just you alone in the white room again. Alone. Forever and Always.