???

You guys make it to the cafeteria and Carlos, Haley, and Alex all look at you guys and stare.
Y/N: Hey.
You put your stuff on the table and get the apple from Alex's tray as you sit down.
Alex: Hey bb.
Gio: the fuck?
Alex: i do that to everyone chillll.
Gio puts an arm around your shoulder and the other arm gets set on your thigh. You look up at him with a serious face and shake your head.
He starts rubbing your thigh and you push his hand off from around you and look at the group.
They stare at you and Gio while eating their food and the bell rings which means lunch is over.
*Skip to 7th hour*
There is only a couple minutes of 7th hour left and you feel someone tap your shoulder from behind you. You take out your earbuds and turn to see Alex.
Alex: Y/N meet me at the back of the school after class.
You: Aight.
Your turned back around put your earbuds back in your ears and took the notes on the board.
*Bell rings*
When the bell rings Alex is the first one out the door and Gio right after him. You quickly put your stuff into your backpack and head to the back of the school.
You make it to the back and you see Alex sitting against the wall.
You: Alex! Whatchu need?
Alex: Comehere.
You walked over to him.
You: What's up?
Alex pulled you into a hug and you hugged back. You had no idea what happened but you still hugged back. The smell of his cologne made you hypnotized  and you hug him tighter.
He puts his hands behind your ears and under your hair.
You: Alex are you okay? What happened?
Alex didn't say anything and pulled you in for a kiss. You didn't know what to do because of Gio so you pulled away. Tears went down Alex's cheeks and he looked down.
You: Bro what the fuck was that about? and why are you crying? don't cry. just tell me what happened.
Alex: I'm sorry.. i had to see what happened. i saw a hickey on your neck in 6th hour and i asked gio who it was from... he said he gave it to you. Is it true?
You looked at Alex and you got sad and mad at the same time.
You: i'm sorry Alex. Yeah he gave me it.
He got up but you pulled him by the arm. You stood up and hugged him. You two pulled away and you guy's faces were inches apart.
Alex: Please just come over to my house today when you get off your bus, or go on the bus with me today. please.
Your mom is out of town for a couple months so you have the house to yourself. you nodded you head and smiled lightly. He grabbed your hand and you guys started walking to the buses.

When you guys got to the bus, Alex went to the back of the bus and sat there. You sat next to him and you were sitting next to the aisle. He said to trade seats with him so you stood up and moved over a lil bit to sit down. Before you sat down Alex grabbed your waist and pulled you onto his lap. Your face went red and he put a smile on his face.
You two stayed like that the rest of the bus ride, making jokes and laughing all along. When you got to his stop you two stood up and started walking. He grabbed your hand and he asked you a weird question.
Alex: Do you like aggressive, or normal?
You: What do you mean?
Alex: Getting turned on. aggressive or soft?
You: do i gotta be honest?
He nodded his head.
You: Aggressive.
He chuckled and you didn't know why. You two got to his house and he unlocked the door to go in. As soon as you two got in the door l, he took off his backpack and slammed you against the wall. You got the question from earlier now..