Chapter 2

AN: SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE FOR A COUPLE DAYS I'VE BEEN BUSY!

*Ashton's POV*

"Hey guys," I said hesitantly.

"What do you want?" Michael asked in annoyance because I interrupted his game of FIFA.

"You guys will never judge me right?" I asked.

"We would never, you're like our brother," Calum said.

"Well I have to tell you something. I-I-I I am g-gay," I finally admitted.

"Wait what?" Luke asked with a look of disgust on his face.

"I'm gay," I stated more confidently.

"We can't have a fag in our band," Calum said spitting out the word fag like some disease.

"Why?" I asked close to tears.

"Because it's disgusting," Michael stated calmly.

"You guys said that you wouldn't judge me," I said trying to hold back a sob.

"Well we wouldn't if you didn't come out as a fag," Luke said. Him saying that hurt the worst because I'm in love with him and him not accepting me was like a stab to my heart.

"No," I stated. I kept repeating that word not believing it.

"Ashton," I heard Calum's voice. His voice kept repeating my name over and over until he shouted my name.

"WHAT!" I shouted. I looked around and I was met with Calum's soft brown eyes filled with worry.

"You were screaming 'no' in your sleep with tears streaming down your face," Calum said concerned. So it was all a dream I thought.

"I'm fine just a nightmare," I said.

"Are you sure?" Calum asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine you can go back to bed," I said mustering up a fake smile.

"Alright," Calum said worriedly. With that he left my room as I dozed back asleep.

~

As I woke up again I looked at the time 8:30. I sighed and decided to go and make breakfast.

As I was finishing up breakfast I heard someone coming down the stairs. I looked towards the stairs at saw that it was Amber.

"Good morning Ashton," she said and giving me a small smile.

"Morning," I replied.

"Did you make all of this?" she asked.

"Yup! Take as much as you want," I said to her. She looked towards the food and got two pancakes, two bacon strips, and scrambled eggs.

'How can she eat that and not get fat' I thought.
We made small talk and one by one everyone else came down.

"Thank you for making breakfast Ashton," Amber said.

"No problem," I replied giving her a fake smile.

"Listen I have to go to work but I'll see you guys later," Amber said as she gave Luke a peck on the lips.

"Bye babe," Luke said as everyone else said a simple bye.

"Were you able to fall back asleep Ashton?" Calum asked.

"Yeah I was," I replied back.

"What do you mean?" Michael asked.

"Ashton had a nightmare last night," Calum said with a shrug.

"What was it about?" Luke asked.

"It was about someone trying to murder us," I lied. I have become very good at lying.

"Oh," Luke said deep in thought.

"Anyways thanks for breakfast Ashton," Michael said.

"Don't mention it."

Every on told me thanks for the breakfast as they left the table leaving me all alone to do the dishes.

~

AN: SORRY FOR THE LACK OF AN UPDATE I WENT TO THE IOWA STATE FAIR OVER THE WEEKEND AND HUNG OUT WITH SOME FRIENDS

ALSO I'LL TRY TO UPDATE SOON AND SORRY FOR THE SHITTY CHAPTER

I ALSO PICTURE AMBER AS ASHLEY BENSON FROM PLL

YES I WATCH THAT SHOW DON'T JUDGE!

ALSO CAN WE EMBRACE THE FACT THAT ASHTON HAD A BONER AT THE TCAS!!

I WAS LIKE... HOT DAMN BOY THAT IS BIG!

GOAL TWO VOTES TWO COMMENTS!

LOVE Y'ALL STAY FAB!