Chapter 18

Italics will be Amber while Luke will be normal font when they are on the phone.
*Luke's POV*

Ashton hasn't been back in a while. I'm really worried about him. Calum came running to Michael and I asking if we had seen Ashton and we had both said no and asked why. He explained to us that they were at the mall when a guy came up to Ashton and started being rude.

I immediately knew it was Matthew. 

Matthew was Ashton's high school bully. Ashton wouldn't tell us why he was bullied, but he did tell us the Matthew is the reason why he started becoming self-conscious and started to self harm.

"Luke," Michael said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What?"

"Your phone is ringing," he pointed out. I looked at my phone hoping to see Ashton calling, but it wasn't it was Amber. 

"Hello Amber"

"Hi Luke," she sounded stressed.

"What's wrong?"

"Ashton is what's wrong," that caught my attention.

"What's wrong with Ashton?"

"I'll tell you if you meet me at Caribou Coffee in 10 minutes."

"Deal"

~

"Hey Amber," I smile at her.

"Hi Luke," she returned the smile.

Amber is my 'ex-girlfriend'. We had been friends for awhile nothing more nothing less. I had come up with the idea of fake dating because she didn't want people to know that she was a lesbian. I knew that she wouldn't fall for me and I wouldn't fall for her.

Amber has a lovely girlfriend named Lindsey. Lindsey is pretty much the girl version of Calum. At first when you meet her she is really shy, but once you get to know her she is really outgoing and funny.

"Can you tell me about Ashton?" I ask.

"He's not well."

"What do you mean?" I asked being curious.

"Lindsey and I were strolling through the park when I heard a weak call for my name. I turned around and noticed it was Ashton all battered and bruised. I took him to mine and Lindsey's apartment and he's currently resting with Lindsey watching over him," she exclaimed.

"Can I see him?"

"I think it's best if you wait. I'll keep him at the apartment until he gets better. All he needs is rest."
I nodded.
We chatted for a little while longer until we decided to part ways. I stood up and gave her a hug telling her to keep me posted about Ashton.

I got back to the house by walking and when I walked in the door I saw something I thought I would never see.

Michael and Calum kissing.

~

AN:

Sorry for any mistakes!

The behind the scenes video made me laugh so hard.

When Calum said "show them the x" I thought he said "show them your erect"

It's an upside down x- Famous Words from Michael Clifford.

I also want the megaphone song that Michael and Calum did played at my funeral.

And when they sang Pizza

GOAL: 3+ votes and comments

Love Y'all

Stay Fab!!!!